EGO RAMA SEMI FINALISTS

Started by Bob K, June 28, 2005, 10:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll be chatting with Tim B this upcoming weekend at GG DesMoines and will get all the details and post the info.

That's great Denise, would be nice to know when and where if possible.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

n.c.rodder

Congrats... You'll all get my vote! :lol:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

sal37

Well done everyone.  Can we put in our votes from over here in Australia?? - maybe we could fill the ballot box :twisted:

Steve

OFOF

Let's hope we get a great representation from the RRT.  You WILL have a great time if selected.  I know that Linda and I had a great time when we were part of the deal.  I heard that this one was going to be conducted in the middle of the country somewhere.  Good luck, you will get my votes.
Don.
Don Palfreyman

phat rat

Quote from: "OFOF"Let's hope we get a great representation from the RRT.  You WILL have a great time if selected.  I know that Linda and I had a great time when we were part of the deal.  I heard that this one was going to be conducted in the middle of the country somewhere.  Good luck, you will get my votes.
Don.

I heard a rumor that it'll be on the west coast as usual
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

After speaking with Tim a number of times over the last 10 days, (GG DesMoines and GG Columbus) regarding start place and date, nothing has been set in stone yet.  PROBLEY starting in Lake Tahoe mid Oct and cruzn thru the redwoods then into the LA area.  

BobK had suggested to the R&C staff that a cool ending spot for the "Ego-Rama would be at the SEMA show in Vegas but after discussing this possibility the R&C staff came to the conclusion that they just have too much prep work to do before the SEMA show to spend it on the road.

I'll keep in touch with Tim and update everyone when I hear something.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Leon

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"PROBLEY starting in Lake Tahoe mid Oct and cruzn thru the redwoods then into the LA area.
If they go down 395 on the way to LA, you'll be going within about 3 miles of my house.  Maybe we could plan an "open house" at my place for anyone that needs repairs or just want to stop by???

Carps

Way to go guys, will have to keep an eye out for on line voting considering we won't get that issue until after the whole event has been run and won.

Weird how we can do this on line thingie almost isntantly but it takes longer than ever for the paper version of the magazine to arrive 'up-over'.

I'm liking the way Big Olds is looking, cool wheelcaps too.  And to paraphrase everybody who sees my old Ford, denise, when ya gunna get some glass and upholstery?

Hey Denise, I learned sumpin else the other day.  Despite thinking otherwise, we actually have met face to face in person already.  I even have it on video tape, shot by Skip.  Remember at the 2001 NSRA Nat's, the big ugly bloke drivin Liz's bucket when we all stopped to say guday as you were cruising in the rumble of a black primered roadster.  Well, he wuz me.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I know we've met Carps.  I remember the moment clearly.

Thanks for the kudos regarding Big Olds.  Chromed window trim is at the glass shop, hopefully done soon.  I have an appointment with another trim guy tomorrow evening to discuss a top and interior.  Also have a line on the name and number of the interior trim shop in OH that did my '47 Chevy many years ago.  Going to give him a call to see how busy he is and to get a rought estimate.  Plans are to button up alot of loose ends between now and L'ville.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Carps

BUGGER!

I was kinda lookin forward to doin a few laps with him before you fattened him up with all that suff.

Oh well, just make sure you don't break him before I get the chance next year.  

Can't do much to change what's happened this year but I'm determined to be back next year, even if I hafta come by ship.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.