EGO RAMA SEMI FINALISTS

Started by Bob K, June 28, 2005, 10:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Congrats to Denise, Jim Sheldon ( her dad ) and to Phat Rat. They all made the semi finals of this years EgoRama. When that Mag comes out on July 27th. We need to make copies of the ballot page and get the votes in for these fine RRT'er and good friends.

It was a blast last year and they will have a ball if they make the top 6.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Charlie Chops 1940

Great news for those three, and thrills for those who know them.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for posting this Bob.  I'm really excited about the possiblity of participating, and so is Dad.  Here's a photo of Big Olds in case someone here doesn't know what he looks like.  Dad's been working hard on getting his back together and should be ready for a photo in a week or so.  I'll post one of his next week.

Good luck to you Jack.  I hope we all get voted in.  
Thanks in advance guys for your support.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Slick 50

I see you still have those "beat up" hubcaps on the car! :D
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

phat rat

Here's a pic of mine also. Denise, good luck to you and your dad. After talking to Bob last fall I'm sure we'll have a blast if we make it.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Bob K"Congrats to Denise, Jim Sheldon ( her dad ) and to Phat Rat. They all made the semi finals of this years EgoRama. When that Mag comes out on July 27th. We need to make copies of the ballot page and get the votes in for these fine RRT'er and good friends.

It was a blast last year and they will have a ball if they make the top 6.

B 8) B

Congratulations, and good luck.  It sounds like an amazing experience.

Ohio Blue Tip

Good show!  Glad to see the RRT well represented.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

47-forvette

Hey there RRT regulars,
My name is Corey Cummings and I have been lurking the RRT for more than a year.  I haven't posted much, but I sure enjoy the site and learn a lot.  My car has also been selected as a 2005 Ego-rama semi-finalist, and I sure would like RRT support in the voting.  I made it on the ballot last year but did not make the final cut.

Here is a little info on my ride.  When I bought the car it had decent paint and interior and my buddy (Phil Ferrari, proprietor of Ferrair's Hot Rods in Sacramento) and I spent three years of Saturdays massaging in the new chassis and drive train.

Engine:   Ford 302 Cubic Inch Crate Motor with Electronic Fuel Injection
Trans:   AOD by Art Carr Performance Transmission Products
Chassis:   Stock frame modified with C-4 Corvette suspension front and rear.
Wheels:   Halibrand Sprint IIs - 16" x 7" front;   18" x 8" rear
Tires:   Pirellli P-Zero  215/50/16 front;  285/50/18 rear
Brakes:   GM 4-Wheels Disk – C-4 Corvette
Booster:   Master Power Brakes
Exhaust:   Custom headers and exhaust by Ferrari's Hot Rods
Harness:   Autowire and Modified 94 Mustang
Radiator;   B-Cool Aluminum
Body Mods:* recessed firewall; Custom floor and trunk pan by Ferrari's Hot Rods
Paint:   Unknown; Color Black Cherry with ghost flames
Interior:   Original seat frames covered with black and red cloth; Encore Gauges; Hot Rod Air
Misc.:   K&N Filter; Optima Battery; Hal Coil-Overs; Master Power Brakes Booster;
Chassis and Drivetrain Installation by Ferrari's Hot Rods of Sacramento, California

Again, any support would be greatly appreciated.  I'm going to try to post a picture, but as I said I haven't posted much, so my computer skills are suspect.
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

47-forvette

\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

Nick32Vic

Congratulations everyone! I will vote for you all!

Nick

Jimc

Quote from: "47-forvette"Lets try this again

Congraatulations to all that made it thus far!!!

All deserve to win.

This last Ford is close to what mine should look like except for color and tire/sheel combo.

Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Okiedokie

Yes! Congrats for being selected. I look forward to this each year, makes for great magazine stuff. I enjoyed reading and seeing about Dons Model A last year. Forvette I was hoping you would be selected last year, and certainly hope the same this year. I want to see more about your 47.

Leon

Congrats to all for making it this far!  Does anyone know where the events will take place this year?

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be chatting with Tim B this upcoming weekend at GG DesMoines and will get all the details and post the info.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.