A piece I made this week

Started by enjenjo, April 15, 2005, 09:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadstar

* Frank, I think you are actually starting to get the hang of it.

Nice job  man.

Slick 50

"Your talents never seise to amaze me."
That's why the car is there!

"Ken is going to be thrilled with it."
Yes, he is. He's really starting to get antsy too. Patient, but antsy.

Looks like there will be a lot going on in that little corner of the engine bay.
You did do a test fit before the engine came out, right? :oops:
I know you have it covered!  :wink:
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

rooster

Very nice! Keep up the good work! If you were selling fabracation "Smarts" I would buy some of that! But I dont think it works that way.

Dirk35

Wow!!!

Thats really amazing! It really looks like the duct was pressed and not hand formed, its so smooth!

enjenjo

Yes it fits Ken, more room than there was originally. I'll send you some pictures of the pink engine tonight. Things are coming together.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

C9

Very nice Frank.

Hot rods and the skills of their builders sure have come a long way.

Custom Coach builders from the 20's & 30's who turned out more than a few beautiful cars got nothing on you.

Well done.   8)
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

47wood

Very nice indeed Frank!  You can come play at my place when you're bored!  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Brootal

I was going to say something about mowing the lawn and nekkid... but I thought better of it!

:)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

DRD57

Quote from: "enjenjo"This is for a car I am working on, a firewall cover, with an air duct, and a booster mount. I started with a flat plate, and hand formed the air duct from steel. Kind of proud of it.

The big box that you replaced with that trick piece had a drain in it to pass water from the cowl vent. Did you make some provisions to drain the cowl vent?

enjenjo

Yes, there is a drain on the bottom.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.