DLRA Speed Week.

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2005, 08:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry@Graffiti

We're staying at Mt Ive - be there Sunday night to Wednesday midday - we'll see if we can squeeze in an appointment for you.

Brootal

Quote from: "Larry@Graffiti"We're staying at Mt Ive - be there Sunday night to Wednesday midday - we'll see if we can squeeze in an appointment for you.

Cool. I don't know where we're staying. We being Me, Geoff Seddon and Simon Davidson. Should get there late Monday. Not sure when we'll be leaving, but I have to back by Saturday (otherwise I'm in trouble).

Make sure they don't blow too much stuff up on the Monday.

...and tell Lynchy... PUSH CAR PUSH CAR PUSH CAR PUSH CAR!!!!
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Larry@Graffiti

You won't miss much, they don't usually start running until Monday around middle of the day.

kroozn

Quote from: "Brootal"
Quote from: "Larry@Graffiti"I will be there as usual, along with about half of Castlemaine and a couple of tag-along yanks. Tex is going with us again for the first time in a couple of years and this year Ron Ceridono is tagging along too. It will be fun.

Hiya Larry,
you still got Tex hanging around and now Ron's joining him!
Your a brave soul!
See you on the Salt.

Cool!

So have they asked if you can organise to meet me???  :lol:

Boris,
I thought you met Tex here at the shop.
Old Carl must be losing it!

Brootal

Quote from: "kroozn"Boris,

Yep, sure did. We drove to the breakfast together in his roadster, then we all had pancakes (or some other fine wholesome American breakfast). :)

Met him quite a few times since. We can't seem to get rid of the old bugger now!!! ;)

Never met Ron before though.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

kroozn

Quote from: "Brootal"
Quote from: "kroozn"Boris,

Yep, sure did. We drove to the breakfast together in his roadster, then we all had pancakes (or some other fine wholesome American breakfast). :)

Met him quite a few times since. We can't seem to get rid of the old bugger now!!! ;)

Never met Ron before though.

Ok, at least I am not as crazy as I look and you and Tex met here.

Ron's easy going.
Don't believe anything he says about me tho.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: