Newb here....

Started by skipstitch, January 16, 2005, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Dave

Quote from: "skipstitch"Boy, been awhile since I've posted that header!!!  I post regular on da HAMB and just happened upon this site.  Pretty sure I've met both FatCat and enjenjo over the past few years at GG Columbus.

I'm a hot rod upholstery guy from central Ohio who digs all things automotive.  My current projects are a early lakes modified and a '33 five-window coupe.   Like everyone else, I look for any web site to fill the void left between receiving new hot rod magazines.  Attached are some pics of what I do from 9 to 5.....   I enjoy this forum!!!  Later, Stitch

Im impressed Id like an interior like that in my 32 some day.. Your work looks awsome..
Dave
ps: now that your here do we get a rrt discount  :wink:

EMSjunkie

Welcome aboard Dude!  8)
nice work, you planning to come to TX any time soon?
I'll buy the beer :)
don't want you to do it, just show me what to do :?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

skipstitch

Im impressed Id like an interior like that in my 32 some day.. Your work looks awsome..
Dave
ps: now that your here do we get a rrt discount  :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for the warm welcome... lots of familiar "faces" on here!
Denise I told everyone hello from you.  I'll look you up this season for sure (I hear you have a legendary cookie reciepe!)

Oh, and the discount works just the same for everyone... If you know me it's an additional 10 % added to the bill :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

34ford

Welcome aboard Stitch. Love the pictures of the interiors. Will have more questions for you when I start the upholstery on my 34. Really appreciated the headliner thread on the HAMB.

bob

slocrow

Nice work Stitch. Where in Ohio? That was a really open and teaching thread on the HAMB, thanks for taking the time. Glad you found the RRT.....Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...