Harbour freight in Michigan?

Started by sport., December 19, 2004, 10:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

I haven't heard anything from Denise on availability at HF in her area so unless I hear something otherwise by mid-morning Thursday, I'm going to go ahead and order these clamps.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

I don't think any of the stores carry them. Out of the several thousand items in the catalog, the stores carry only a fraction. And yes they will honor sale flyer prices, with no shipping, if they have it in stock. They do not special order non stocking items.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I haven't had a chance to get to the one by me and it doesn't look like I could get there till after the first of the year.  The store is not anywhere near work so I'll have to go on a Saturday and last Saturday I had a guest for the weekend.  I guess maybe Charlie should order for all those that want them as I really don't know if the store by me has them and I would hate for Sport to miss his opportunity to get some.  If Sport wants to wait till Jan I'll be happy to head over there.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Chad and Jack,

I went ahead and ordered  3 packs of 8 each for each of you and some for myself. I'll let ya know when they arrive.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

sport.

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Chad and Jack,

I went ahead and ordered  3 packs of 8 each for each of you and some for myself. I'll let ya know when they arrive.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie ,ya got a PM