Utube

Started by enjenjo, November 22, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

For what ever mindless brain function  reason:  couple weeks ago.  I asked the young kid (25) at work if he had heard of TV shows:  Roy Rogers? "nope"... Dale Evans "nope" ... Gilligans Island "nope"  ...  Flipper "nope" ... the list goes on.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

idrivejunk

The black and white era stuff is like comfort food to me. I may actually enjoy radio shows more because vivid imagination but boy I found a grouping of ten top radio episodes of Suspense! and Escape! that are westerns. I found them to be top notch. Its this playlist-

&app=desktop

Started a TV ep of DVD (death valley days) yesterday and Rowdy appeared. I gotta finish that one. Its good to see the actors and actressess young and dumb, but for me... I use old shows like medicine or therapy. To unwind me, and divert my focus from reality fer a spell. For a guy like me, its very addictive. These hour and a quarter long Hopalong Cassidy bijou picture show features from the 30s are some of the most iconic and solid shows I have come across. They recycle actors shamelessly but the plots are sincere and semi realistic like Gunsmoke and Rawhide.
Matt

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "416Ford"I am still waiting for the greatest show yet. "Stuff Knowers". I have it on my watch list but it hasn't shown up on Utube yet. Really bummed.  :(

Great show "Stuff Knowers" watch it all the time.  The head of advertising, secretary and computer guru is very slow, so the next show may take a little while.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

348tripower

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "416Ford"I am still waiting for the greatest show yet. "Stuff Knowers". I have it on my watch list but it hasn't shown up on Utube yet. Really bummed.  :(

Great show "Stuff Knowers" watch it all the time.  The head of advertising, secretary and computer guru is very slow, so the next show may take a little while.

:lol:
Don Colliau

wayne petty

for those who like to watch short segments of dash cam videos

this is a player..

http://redditv.ca/#/r/roadcam

the newest played in order.. try to bookmark this link as each time a new video loads it changes.

you can find it in the right frame of this reddit sub.. https://www.reddit.com/r/Roadcam/

i like watching youtube ..

but then i see absolutely stupid stuff done in the middle of a repair.

its like.. i can't be bothered to diagnose this system... screw it.. lets put a carb on that engine.

even from the pros...
 notice my comment about the best way to fix it..  

i could have had this big diesel sized water brake dyno for the asking..  but i had NO place to put it.. its massive..

https://i.imgur.com/PiO7NnM.jpg

probably 4K or 5K foot pounds.  it was in a marine engine rebuilding shop where they did any thing from a 3-53 to  V16's and ran them on the dyno to prove they made the power.  it ended up in the scrap yard..