New Technology

Started by enjenjo, February 07, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

Long winter eh boys ! :lol: This thread reminds me of the wooden car repair one a few years ago . Play on !

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "chimp koose"Long winter eh boys ! :lol: This thread reminds me of the wooden car repair one a few years ago . Play on !

HEY  :!:     I remember that crate   :!:  :!:  :lol:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

I hope the booster rockets don't fall to earth and start an Avalanche in Denali.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

What is the Fording depth of that thing? I'll take one if it has Astro ventilation and seating and emits Jetfire. Somebody tell the Star Chief to watch out for Klingons around Uranus. Its between the Windstar and the Aerostar. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  Me like word game.
Matt

UGLY OLDS

Boy ....Everybody thought that   LOJACK was a neat high tech thing ...... :roll:  :roll:

http://www.whereisroadster.com/

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

wayne petty

i was watching one of the feeds..

the roadster was rotating with the earth as a back drop.. there are no front brake rotors or calipers on the car..  i guess in space you can't hear the brake rotors grinding as their are none.. ain't nobody going to stop him now..  even if starman wanted to.. no brakes.

i wonder if they put more than 2 pounds of pure nitrogen in the tires.

OH... and there is going to be another Vandenberg Launch on wed feb 22 at about 6 14 AM pacific time.. .. so anybody west of the mississippi might get out early for a view.. who knows how much farther east you could see it..

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/18/spacex-announces-delay-of-sunday-vandenberg-launch-now-scheduled-for-wednesday/