Going to the right side

Started by bucketmouth, May 10, 2011, 10:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucketmouth

The front of the coupe is a bit on the low side and with the bumpers on it, it would hit my curb at the front of my house so i decided to remove the bumpers and build a nerf bar for extra clearance and protect the bottom of the grill and guards. I can also attach my number plate to it aswell.
Only took me a couple of hours so it was a quick fix.

I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: bucketmouthThe front of the coupe is a bit on the low side and with the bumpers on it, it would hit my curb at the front of my house so i decided to remove the bumpers and build a nerf bar for extra clearance and protect the bottom of the grill and guards. I can also attach my number plate to it aswell.
Only took me a couple of hours so it was a quick fix.

Are you required to run number plates on both the front & rear of your cars  :?:
 Just wondering .....

Nice job on the bar ... Looks good ..  8)

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

bucketmouth

Sorry Bob and yes we do have to have No plates on the front and rear.
When I bought this car it had SKUNK plates on it and it was quite funny when I was given these. I thought nothing of it until I got home and saw EMU on the plate. :)

[/img]

I've used the car a fair bit now and I'm really happy with how it all worked out. We're done a couple of over nighters and a few day runs and its one nice car to ride in.
The only problem now is the missus always wants to go out in the car with the roof. The bucket and roadster have lost her flavor. :roll:

bucketmouth

Sorry again here's the EMU plate.

[/URL][/img]

kb426

I'm glad to hear that all the work has a great ending. So the roadster is for when she asks you to go to the store to get something and the one you pick is 50 miles away? :)
TEAM SMART