Goodguys which one?

Started by bucketmouth, December 14, 2012, 08:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucketmouth

Yeah I'm sorry too I was looking forward to going back as I haven't been for a few years now.Hopefully Hooley will make it and do alright. I will have to follow that when I get home.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

bucketmouth

Did the Louisville Nats and shared a room with engenjo met up with tripower ,40 and Carps for a short while. Had a good weekend meeting up with some of the guys.
Don I came back looking for you but you weren't there so I had a beer and waited but when you hadn't come back I went and sat out the front watching everyone leave. I saw you drive by later heading for the grassed area.sorry I didn't get to say goodbye.
I'm in Pomona now and will be going to SoCal tomorrow and catching up with an expat there.

bucketmouth

I went to the NHRA Museum and that was good as usual but as luck would have it their monthly cruise in was on that day.
There must have been three hundred cars plus there so I got an extra show.

Im back home now pondering my next visit,you guys have a great country and car culture thanks for sharing it.

Now If there was only a bridge

348tripower

Quote from: "bucketmouth"Did the Louisville Nats and shared a room with engenjo met up with tripower ,40 and Carps for a short while. Had a good weekend meeting up with some of the guys.
Don I came back looking for you but you weren't there so I had a beer and waited but when you hadn't come back I went and sat out the front watching everyone leave. I saw you drive by later heading for the grassed area.sorry I didn't get to say goodbye.
I'm in Pomona now and will be going to SoCal tomorrow and catching up with an expat there.

Charlie,
I just saw this post. Sorry we missed you. Hopefully we can get together again.
Don
Don Colliau