Going to be scarce for a while, that 5-10's thing

Started by Fat Cat, June 16, 2004, 10:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Your a sick dude I sure hope your going to Louisville...
After frank sr kicks your *................. nother post.............. ill buy the beer...
LOL
Dave :D[/quote]

I'll be there, gauranteed...
You might not recognize me though.
I'll be the one wearing the chain mail suit and full body armor... :D

The only thing that worries me more than taking the beating, is eating his cooking...!!  :shock:  :D  :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"I'll be the one wearing the chain mail suit and full body armor... :D

Cool I am bringing the industrial magnet and 1 box each of roofing nails and ball bearings.  They may not get through but they will sure make a racket. This could be fun. I knew I should have bid on that partner saw today.

Bob K

I was under the impression that a "Fluffer" had something to do with sheep and other small farm animals, also an occaisional gerbil.

B :oops: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I was under the impression that a "Fluffer" had something to do with sheep and other small farm animals, also an occaisional gerbil.

Maybe in Wizzconsin. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Faat Rod"I was under the impression that a "Fluffer" had something to do with sheep and other small farm animals, also an occaisional gerbil.

==========  I think the fluffers in Wisconsin work with the cheese trees.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bob K

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"

==========  I think the fluffers in Wisconsin work with the cheese trees.

Yep them there cheese trees usually grow in the same grove with the money trees.

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Roadstar

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread :shock:

Bob K

Quote from: "Roadstar"I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread :shock:

It took you Da** near a month to realize that ??????????????????

B :roll:  B