My Sheds Alittle Empty Now.......

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, March 24, 2010, 10:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "reborn55"Sorry to see to go--was kinda hoping to see another step by step build---but I am sure we will see it built over time.

When Gary sends me updated photos I'll post.
 Enjoy the extra income :D
 The extra is already spent.   :lol:

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"Does need a good vice though.

Frank, I did get one AND a grinder!  You're going to LOVE my garage when I'm done.  This summer I'm gutting the whole thing, insulating, drywalling, and installing the old kitchen cabinets that I just took out.  I'm getting pretty good at this remodeling thing if I do say so myself.  It's certainly kept me outta trouble this past winter. :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Crosley"2010  Camaro SS  or Z06 vette

It's going to be tough for me to resist the new Camaro convertible when it comes out BUT I can't justify a car payment.  They really go against my religion.  I perfer just low cost daily drivers.....and Big Olds. :wink:

purplepickup

Man, you've been busy as a beaver....er....bee :wink: Way to take advantage of winter!

All the stuff you're doing will pay off for a long time.  Well done on everything. :D
George

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "57larry"since you now have room in the garage, how about a nice workbench and some tools in it

She has both. Does need a good vice though.
There are people that would consider the way we spend money on cars a VICE. GPster

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It's certainly kept me outta trouble this past winter. :lol:

i'm sorry, that's too bad :twisted:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Hooley

I was wondering if the guy that bought Rusty Olds would ba an OKIE from down under.  An OKIE from Okla.   Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

Inprimer

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Does need a good vice though.

Frank, I did get one AND a grinder!  You're going to LOVE my garage when I'm done.  This summer I'm gutting the whole thing, insulating, drywalling, and installing the old kitchen cabinets that I just took out.  I'm getting pretty good at this remodeling thing if I do say so myself.  It's certainly kept me outta trouble this past winter. :lol:
Make sure you go to a supply house to get the "female measuring tape" there is a difference between the male and the female version most men will tell you they have 12" when in reality its only 6".......... don't be fooled by imitators :P  :P  :P  :P

jaybee

Quote from: "enjenjo"She has both. Does need a good vice though.

Hard to believe.  that'd make her the only one around here without any vices.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Danimal

* nice set of shoes on that old boy! Looks like there may be some goat poo on that one, though!!!!

HotRodLadyCrusr

[quote * nice set of shoes on that old boy! Looks like there may be some goat poo on that one, though!!!![/quote]

Goat poo on a shoe, bird poo on the fender....I sure hope the truck driver hits a rain storm on the way out to SoCal to wash some of that crap off.

Danimal

It may end up in quarantine until it washes off!! Glad to see you made the deal. Sad to see him go, but a new kitchen is a new kitchen...I had to buy my wife a new house to get her a new kitchen once. Only once.

enjenjo

QuoteOnly once.

So far.............................
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

WZ JUNK

My brother saw the car on a transporter at Marshfield, Mo on Tuesday.  I was going to let him post that he saw it but he has been busy with the new Junk Brothers truck.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH