Happy Holidays

Started by UGLY OLDS, December 23, 2009, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

From Our house to yours

And a great New Year

Tim

Mikej

Merry Christmas to everyone from Anita & Me.
Thanks Frank for the use of your site. I enjoy checking in.

48ford

From our home to yours,
have a wonderful christmas
and keep the family close.
Russ&Irene

Crosley.In.AZ

Merry Christmas to all.

2009  has been an interesting year for us and we just keep on keeping on
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Carnut

Woohoo, Santa Clause is coming.

Mom's Tree 2009.

And an official White Christmas.

Learpilot

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!
Hope you get to go to many Car Shows this new year !
Rick

phat rat

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Been a good year for us also. New grandkids born, counts at 15 now. Got a ph call first thing this morning from my son over in the Persian Gulf region wishing us a merry Christmas, that made my day
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

34ford

Merry Christmas to all. Been a great year, gainfully employed and good health and happy family. Currently we are in a Blizzard warning. Been snowing since last night and expected to go all day and till tomorrow noon. Nothing to do but lounge around and catch up on some of my magazines that have been accumulating in the corner.

WZ JUNK

Merry Christmas to all and a great New Year.

It is a very cold winter day here today with a lot of drifting snow.  We have postponed the family Christmas until tomorrow because it is to dangerous to travel today.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

moparrodder

Merry Christmas from our house to yours !!  You guys are right about the weather, we have over a foot of the dreaded white crap and it's still comming down with winds around 40 mph. Had to go out last night to try and find someone that was lost in the blizzard, busted through drifts higher than the hood on my pickup and tree limbs hanging down because of all the ice.  We all had certain roads to check and it took over two hours to go twelve miles round trip but the person was found and we were glad to get back home.  We are having our Christmas Sunday when the snow quits, this sure will be one to remember.  

Bill ,Gail and families

Carps

Hi gang, belated season's greetings to ya'all.

Sorry I'm so late but got sidetracked with other stuff.

Hope ya'll are havin' or had a great day and the future turns out the way you want.

Phat, that's about the neatest lookin' Christmas gift I ever saw.

Jim, you realise you just put half the old codgers here on their backs or worse.

Hope to catch up with ya'all one on one next year.

Hey, while you northern hmisphere folks are burried under a muntain of white, we're already on fire in a number of places and on high bushfire alert everywhere else.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

river1

Quote from: "Carps"Jim, you realise you just put half the old codgers here on their backs or worse.

my pleasure :D

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.