Happy Holidays

Started by UGLY OLDS, December 23, 2009, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Merry Christmas  to all  :D   Here's hoping everyone has a safe & joyous Christmas Holiday....... :D

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Same here. I hope you get what you want, and not what you deserve. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

mopar2dr

Merry Christmas to all. Looks like Ma Nature is going to give us a big stormy gift here in the midwest.
I got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory!

kb426

Same here. I agree with Frank. This has been a pretty good year. I've been lucky enough to have missed alot of the downturns that happened. I gotta tell ya, that Santa character never brought me what I asked for.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

phat46

Best Wishes to everyone, hopefully next year is no worse than this year. I got my present early this year; don't need anything else!

reborn55

Merry Christmas to all.  Be safe and enjoy this wonderful season.
Wonderful gift of life phat46

purplepickup

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
George

348tripower

Don Colliau

barnsey

Merry xmas guys, hope you all have a great day, please stay safe on the roads,
hope you all have a great new years as well
thanks for having me on this forum, I might not post much, but i enjoy learking and reading all the many great post on here.
cheers barnsey.

Uncle Bob

Likewise from the left coast.  Have a merry and a happy.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

tonto1

My health has gotten to the point that I'm only a lurker anymore, but I enjoy watching what you guys are doing.
MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all
Why are there more horses a**es in the world than there are horses?

Carnut

MERRY CHRISTMAS To all from me as well.

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

Warmest best wishes from Mr. & Mrs. Charlie Chops. It's been a pretty darn nice year, and we found out recently that we should be grandparents again in May. We're counting our blessings and trying out darnedest to stay on the nice list.

I'm leaning a little to the naughty list, but Sharon's steadfastly on the good list.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

chimp koose

Heres to hoping for good health and happiness for everyone here for next year. Have a safe and joyful christmas.