Dem Aussies Been Too Quiet.....

Started by Bruce Dorsi, June 13, 2004, 01:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolly

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"Either they're too busy having fun, or they're plotting.
Some are simply gainfully employed and have little time for frivolity.  Others, can't access this page because some of us, for some reason can't log out and cop heaps each night when the master arrives home from the salt mines and can't access the page.   :roll:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

choco

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
And I've had a few of those tins of Wallaby Whiz that you dudes seem to like. I'd rather have Enjenjo's cooking...!!

Ahh, did I hear someone rattle a garbage can?

Quote from: "Rayvyn"See ya in 6 weeks... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks for the warning!

30STG
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dolly

Quote from: "choco"Ahh, did I hear someone rattle a garbage can?

nah, if that was the case it would have been osacar The Grouch who posted and he's much more freindly and better looking than The Rayvyn!   :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Greg Wapling

Been out driving the Chev in the rain. Gets even more looks of amazement from other drivers than when it's dry.
On Saturday, I was offically the coldest I have ever been. (Standing out in the cold wind and rain at a football match will do that).
Sunday was the Dry lakes Racers Australia general meeting. Great to catch up with everyone again. Told about about a months worth of lies in just a couple of hours, and had a ball doing it! Great bunch of blokes.
There has been a group of fellow club members (Bay Rodders) on tour in the US for the last couple of weeks, they come back at the end of this week. Looking forward to some stories.
Today is the shortest day of the year, which means it's only gunna get better from here.
Yours in Rodding

Greg Wapling
The years have been very kind to me, it\'s just the weekends that have done the damage.....
Hot Rod Internet - Cruising the cyberhighway Down Under

Carps

Quote from: "Greg Wapling"On Saturday, I was offically the coldest I have ever been. (Standing out in the cold wind and rain at a football match will do that).
Just going home did it for me, about an hour after the hail there was still an inch thick blanket of ice covering our entire yard, heck I think it covered most of Mt Dandenong, might have been OK  if it was snow.
QuoteSunday was the Dry lakes Racers Australia general meeting. Great to catch up with everyone again. Told about about a months worth of lies in just a couple of hours, and had a ball doing it! Great bunch of blokes.
Sorry I missed it, was striping a model A road duster for a fellow club member.  Looks the ducks guts with blue edging the flames.
QuoteThere has been a group of fellow club members (Bay Rodders) on tour in the US for the last couple of weeks, they come back at the end of this week. Looking forward to some stories.
Best bit about that was their wives all came with us to Lakes Entrance over the Queen's Birthday long weekend, really great weekend without those party pooping husbands.   :wink:
QuoteToday is the shortest day of the year, which means it's only gunna get better from here.
And the day i think I have more to get done than any other day in the year.  Oh well, back to work!
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Brootal

Yeah, we've got our own sandbox to play in now. Probably one of the reasons it's been a little quiet on here. You'll have to blame Greg Wapling for that, it's entirely his fault. :)

Besides, since I chucked in my "real" job, I just haven't had the time to surf the Internet all day!

In regards to it being winter, we just had a run yesterday to a great little place called Bobbin Head (stop giggling). Around 200 cars rolled up and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was a little cool, but otherwise perfect weather. Gotta love Aussie winters. :)

Should have photos later this week, you will then be able to gaze in awe at the wonderfulness of the depths of winter in Sydney.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Carps

Quote from: "Dolly"Others, can't access this page because some of us, for some reason can't log out and cop heaps each night when the master arrives home from the salt mines and can't access the page.   :roll:

So what's the problem?  I thought it was just that you are in hiding from the sicko pervert (calls himspef Dolly's Boyfriend) who is stalking you and can only communicate with the outside world by staying logged into the RRT.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.