How Many Street Rods ?

Started by Learpilot, April 23, 2008, 08:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I went to the nats in Tulsa in 76. I think there were around 2000 cars. Pueblo has 2000 cars now. Someone knows how to collect the state registrations and come up with a fairly accurate number. It sure isn't me.
TEAM SMART

Quote from: "Mikej"
Quote from: "Learpilot"Does anybody have a clue how many Street Rods there are ?
Pre "49
I would like to know.
Thanks , Rick

I have been working on an intelligent answer since you posted this. And the answer is yes.

Hey Mike....If you weren't so tight and would build a car for Anita.....There'd be one more than there is now!! We need to get together one of these days!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Jbird

Damnit!  you made me lose count, now I'll have to start over.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Mikej

Quote from: "40"
Quote from: "Mikej"
Quote from: "Learpilot"Does anybody have a clue how many Street Rods there are ?
Pre "49
I would like to know.
Thanks , Rick

I have been working on an intelligent answer since you posted this. And the answer is yes.

Hey Mike....If you weren't so tight and would build a car for Anita.....There'd be one more than there is now!! We need to get together one of these days!

The snow final melt up there? Have you been hibernating? The old chevy is Anita's. I'm still looking for one for myself :lol: Motor first.

Carnut

Quote from: "kb426"I went to the nats in Tulsa in 76. I think there were around 2000 cars. Pueblo has 2000 cars now. Someone knows how to collect the state registrations and come up with a fairly accurate number. It sure isn't me.

Heh,heh, I was at Tulsa in 73 and 76, did you see me there?

Here's my Coupe and Sedan at Tulsa 73 in the background of this pic.

Quote:"The snow final melt up there? Have you been hibernating? The old chevy is Anita's. I'm still looking for one for myself  Motor first"

Mike,the snow is finally gone only to be replaced by heavy rain and strong winds!I haven't been on here in a while but far from hibernating....Going balls to the wall on the new shop and house....got the foundations in and the basement decked.....going to back-fill the basement tomorrow and will start the exterior walls next week.Got to be out of the current shack the 1st of July!Come on up and bring your framing hammer  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"