Im wipped.. Fingers hurt arms hurt but i got plates

Started by Dave, March 11, 2008, 07:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Looking good, Dave. I really like the combination of the primered wheels and body.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Deuce

Quote from: "Grandadeo"
Quote from: "Bugpac"Real roadsters dont have tops, or fenders, you should have built a coupe if you wanted a top... :lol:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Spoken like someone who hasn't made several trips to the Dermatologist to get skin cancers cut out or frozen.  When I drive cross county to LA my top is on.  I take it off when I get there and use lots of sun screen.  Four days of baking in the sun, although cool looking, is kinda dumb.

Lee

Been a Roadster guy for 30 plus years ... you HAVE To cover up.  :)

Hat and long sleeve shirt @ the NATIONALS in Kentucky
I always have on a long sleeve shirt and usually a Hat, even in the summer. I worked a LOT outside and used to be very TANNED ... then the Doctor warned me ... about 15 years ago.
Now my arms are almost as white as my behind ...   :wink:
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Brootal

You want to try our Australian sun on for size. You can feel it deep frying your skin when you go outside!  :shock:

We've got great weather here in Perth, Western Australia, but in summer it's too * hot to drive around without a roof, you get roasted. But when the sun goes down and you've got one of those balmy summer nights, it's just perfect roadster weather!

Of course... all I need now is a roadster.  :lol:

We also have some gorgeous winter days where there isn't a cloud in the sky and it's a 25 degrees Celsius (I think around 70F?). Also perfect roadster weather.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com