Tonites progress pics..

Started by Dave, January 23, 2008, 07:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"Well its a 4hr drive for us, Im thinking we will be booking by dinner time, 530 6 ish...roller derby probably wont be in the agenda... :D

Sue asked me why we werent spending the night and comming back sunday  :?:  ..... I told her you were in charge..  :idea: Don are you sure you will make the roller derby being your birthday and all ?? Ill have money for drinks
dave :lol:  :lol:

Bugpac

:?:  that is a thought....
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"Don are you sure you will make the roller derby being your birthday and all ?? Ill have money for drinks
dave :lol:  :lol:

My "niece" really wants to go to Roller Derby (she wants to see the other girls from the club  :shock:  skate) and I may have one or two of my boys with me... so the Drinks will be kept to a reasonable limit.. so I am pretty sure I am gonna make it Roller Derby
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

Ok back on topic... I emailed jerry at Ezboy interiors.. and he is sending a call tag for the seat cover.. I told him im keeping the back cause its ok. I also told him I wouldnt complain if it wasnt about an inch or more off .. He is being really helpful so no complaints here . So far so good.. I told him also that im on a few message boards and im asked for progress pics and stuff and id like to give good reports.. Anyway I have the back kinda in place on the seat and now i have to adjust my rear panel opening so the seat has a little more clearance.. Thats tomorrows project along with more on the door and kick panels.. I really thought id have most of the interior cept carpet done this weekend but nope nada.. Its a shame the color and the layout is great..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Rayvyn

[quote *... Test fitted the seat covers and there is no provisions for hog rings but they give you the rings and pliers in the kit. Like the street rodder article im adding wood to the frame to staple the covers to. I have some oak im using for filler on the edge of the door panels so ill use that to staple to also..
Heres some pics of the seat covers the seat frame and the door and kick panel on the drivers side and i still need to do some finish work there.. Oh ya there is also a pic of thr rear panel for the quarters and behind the seat without the seat..
Dave................. :arrow:[/quote]

That's a purty lil' vinyl steering wheel ya' got there Festus. Yuse got a matching purty lil' vinyl man purse for when you go cruuzin'?... :D  :D  );b(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"[quote *... Test fitted the seat covers and there is no provisions for hog rings but they give you the rings and pliers in the kit. Like the street rodder article im adding wood to the frame to staple the covers to. I have some oak im using for filler on the edge of the door panels so ill use that to staple to also..
Heres some pics of the seat covers the seat frame and the door and kick panel on the drivers side and i still need to do some finish work there.. Oh ya there is also a pic of thr rear panel for the quarters and behind the seat without the seat..
Dave................. :arrow:

That's a purty lil' vinyl steering wheel ya' got there Festus. Yuse got a matching purty lil' vinyl man purse for when you go cruuzin'?... :D  :D  );b([/quote]

Naw Its a big purse sos i look like i gots lots of money  :idea:
Dave

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"[quote *... Test fitted the seat covers and there is no provisions for hog rings but they give you the rings and pliers in the kit. Like the street rodder article im adding wood to the frame to staple the covers to. I have some oak im using for filler on the edge of the door panels so ill use that to staple to also..
Dave................. :arrow:

That's a purty lil' vinyl steering wheel ya' got there Festus. Yuse got a matching purty lil' vinyl man purse for when you go cruuzin'?... :D  :D  );b([/quote]

Humm double post..
Hey I got my taxes done last night and looks like im gonna have enuff for my top  :!:  Sue told me to keep the cash and go for it..  :lol:  :lol:  I now have to check pricing again but I got a better price from the guy i got the wheels from.. The other thing i gotta do is get with work and change my withholding cause im taking way too much out for the feds every week.Its a long story and nothing that needs to be covered here but i had to CMA on some business dealings and that lead to upping my deduction a couple times. Im thinnin i can use the money in my check every week rather than have uncle sam draw interest on it..
Dave :wink:  :arrow: