2008 NSRA Event Schedule

Started by n.c.rodder, September 30, 2007, 01:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.c.rodder

Now that were on the subject, I'll add my 2c worth :wink:

When I first heard 5 years ago that we were going to raise the year limit  at the two new shows.....I had reservations. I'm old school, and wasn't sure how it would work?? :?

Well I've attended all 3 shows at Milwaukee. I have really enjoyed the mix of cars. Actually the late models have been second to none. 8)  Sure there's been vehicles there I don't care for, but then I've seen street rods at K-zoo I didn't like either. So I guess, whats the difference??? :roll:

All in all, we're giving the Late Model crowd a chance to enjoy our NSRA shows. And new young fresh faces is what its all about. :D

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

UGLY OLDS

[
Quotequote="n.c.rodder"]Now that were on the subject, I'll add my 2c worth :wink:

When I first heard 5 years ago that we were going to raise the year limit  at the two new shows.....I had reservations. I'm old school, and wasn't sure how it would work?? :?

Well I've attended all 3 shows at Milwaukee. I have really enjoyed the mix of cars. Actually the late models have been second to none. 8)  Sure there's been vehicles there I don't care for, but then I've seen street rods at K-zoo I didn't like either. So I guess, whats the difference??? :roll:

All in all, we're giving the Late Model crowd a chance to enjoy our NSRA shows. And new young fresh faces is what its all about. :D

Mike[/quote]

Mike ..Please don't misunderstand...I agree..The sport must evolve...Being a charter member of NSRA, I was around for the rise & fall of the "Custom Division" ...Great idea...Wrong time....My only problem is believing that 60's & 70's cars are "old" ...How did they age & I didn't  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****