New to the RRT long time lurker first time poster

Started by 27oakland, September 19, 2007, 10:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

27oakland

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"So, Steve, your wife thinks we're a little weird? Well, she's apparently not a very good judge of character...we're a LOT weird!

Welcome to the asylum.

Charlie

Inmates runnin the asylum ?

We should fit right in.

UGLY OLDS

Welcome.... :D  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..... :shock:  :shock:  Oh...also look out for the guy in Texas with the "sheepish" grin..... :roll:  :roll:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Welcome.... :D  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..... :shock:  :shock:  Oh...also look out for the guy in Texas with the "sheepish" grin..... :roll:  :roll:

Welcome from Amarillo, TX.  better know as "Gods country" 8)

don't listen to them rabal-rousers from up north, they can git ya trouble in a hurry :shock:  :oops:  :wink:  :wink:

stick around, learn some, teach some, but most of all, enjoy yerseff :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Welcome! Looks like you've met the worst of the lot!  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

27oakland

Quote from: "40"Welcome! Looks like you've met the worst of the lot!  :P

I don't know ? The man behind the curtain with the sheep sounds kinda iffy. :shock:

The wizard of Oz meets animal planet ?

If I only had a brain.  :?

phat rat

Quote from: "27oakland"

I don't know ? The man behind the curtain with the sheep sounds kinda iffy. :shock:

With quips like that you're fitting in :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

GREAT to see you here sweetie!  It was wonderful seeing both you and your lovely wife last weekend.  I'm so glad you parked by us and hung out.  Looking forward to the next time we can all get together again.  
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

27oakland

Quote from: HotRodLadyCrusrGREAT to see you here sweetie!  It was wonderful seeing both you and your lovely wife last weekend.  I'm so glad you parked by us and hung out.  Looking forward to the next time we can all get together again.  

Hey Denise, It was great meeting up with you and the rest of the RRT folks. I've been following your post about a fall color tour and that sounds like a hoot. Also thanks for posting a photo. I'll figure out how to do that someday.  :oops:  I may have to call the topless cruzn buddy helpline.

Let's see that was 1-900- ???? :shock:  :oops:  :wink:

Um....... er......... not that one.

Oh.... here it is.

Dave

Quote from: "27oakland"

he is ok he justs like sheep.. I guess its ok cause he isnt a member of any clergy and he doesnt work for the school system .. he does though have access to drugs  that will render you unconsienss (ya spell that ) and they pay him to use them..... Come to think about it  :?:  :?:  :?: Im glad im in michigan...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

27oakland

he is ok he justs like sheep.. I guess its ok cause he isnt a member of any clergy and he doesnt work for the school system .. he does though have access to drugs  that will render you unconsienss (ya spell that ) and they pay him to use them..... Come to think about it  :?:  :?:  :?: Im glad im in michigan...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:[/quote]

Do you here Banjo music just before losing consciousness???? :shock:

I used to get a few dates with those drugs. Hey look   over there.  :P

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "27oakland"he is ok he justs like sheep.. I guess its ok cause he isnt a member of any clergy and he doesnt work for the school system .. he does though have access to drugs  that will render you unconsienss (ya spell that ) and they pay him to use them..... Come to think about it  :?:  :?:  :?: Im glad im in michigan...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Do you here Banjo music just before losing consciousness???? :shock:

I used to get a few dates with those drugs. Hey look   over there.  :P[/quote]

No Banjo music, but you might hear.............OOPS :!:  :!:

if I play my cards right, I STILL get dates using those drugs :twisted:

" the nice man is a Paramedic, please lay down and do everything the nice man tells you to" :shock:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Quoteif I play my cards right, I STILL get dates using those drugs :twisted:

" the nice man is a Paramedic, please lay down and do everything the nice man tells you to" :shock:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
[/quote]

Hey Dave....Think it's time to re-open the "winking nurses" thread :?:  :?:  :twisted:  :twisted:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quoteif I play my cards right, I STILL get dates using those drugs :twisted:

Vance

Hey Dave....Think it's time to re-open the "winking nurses" thread :?:  :?:  :twisted:  :twisted:[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. If he can ever get the cat off his face... :D  :D  :D  :-}
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Carps

Quote from: "27oakland"I told my wife about your wonderfullness but she's a little skeptical.  :P

So who told her about The Rayvyn?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.