New to the RRT long time lurker first time poster

Started by 27oakland, September 19, 2007, 10:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

27oakland

I've been lurkin around for awhile now and thought it was about time I joined. I have met a few members from this site (Denise, phat rat, chalie chops, and a few others at Kzoo) all great folks and alot of fun. I'm looking forward to meeting some more of ya and hopefully have something worthwhile to contibute.

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

27oakland

Quote from: "phat rat"Welcome to over here Steve
Thanks. Did your 42 sell at Kzoo ?

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

river1

Quote from: "27oakland"I have met a few members from this site (Denise, phat rat, chalie chops, and a few others at Kzoo)

please don't hold that against the rest of us. they're the weird ones, we're the normal ones. :wink:

welcome

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

27oakland

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "27oakland"I have met a few members from this site (Denise, phat rat, chalie chops, and a few others at Kzoo)

please don't hold that against the rest of us. they're the weird ones, we're the normal ones. :wink:

welcome

later jim

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on em.  :wink:

purplepickup

Welcome!  It was nice meeting you and your wife last weekend. :D

If you've been a lurker for a while, you've probably already noticed how wonderful we are so feel free to jump in when you feel the urge. 8)
George

27oakland

Quote from: "purplepickup"Welcome!  It was nice meeting you and your wife last weekend. :D

If you've been a lurker for a while, you've probably already noticed how wonderful we are so feel free to jump in when you feel the urge. 8)

We had a great time with you guys and really appreciate your hospitality and making us feel welcome.
I told my wife about your wonderfullness but she's a little skeptical.  :P

Dave

Sorry we didnt get introduced  :?:  I remember when you pulled and asked if you could part if front of where we were standing and i looked at your car a bit also.. Anyway.. Welcome..
Dave

purplepickup

Quote from: "27oakland"I told my wife about your wonderfullness but she's a little skeptical.  :P
Yeah, sometimes our wonderfullness isn't obvious right away, but we'll grow on ya......but then so does the creepin' crud :shock:
George

rumrumm

Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Charlie Chops 1940

So, Steve, your wife thinks we're a little weird? Well, she's apparently not a very good judge of character...we're a LOT weird!

Welcome to the asylum.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.