Got the ole girl out this weekend for a spin

Started by KustomLincolnLady, April 23, 2007, 03:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"nice lookin' 'Stang 8)

so..........'zactly WHY were the firemen hosing down the house :?:  :?

usually, at least down here, that's not a good thing :(

Vance

Nope Vance it wasn't a good thing. My stepmoms house caught fire during the night my dad and my stepmom got out, but dad went back in to get the keys to the cars 48 dodge, the 64 1/2  mustang and his 2002 mustang convert. and he never came back out.

My stepmom is now giving us a hard time about that car and my dads coin collection that was to be left to my grandson. (he had no will) but we had discussed this on many occasions with her and him. so hopefully I will end up getting to keep the car.it been in my family for 41 years. she turned into a real stepb!! if you know what I mean. They had only been together for 1 yr and 4 mos.
Debb

Dang Debb :!:  :!:
I forgot about that :(  :(
Sorry if I stirred up bad memories.
hope you can hold on to the car. you deserve it

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

By the way I took Sue for a spin this weekend too :?:  :?:  :?:
You did say ol girl didnt you ........ :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
She still rides nice :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Never said a word ..
Just sat there on the back of the harley and rode...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

kb426

TEAM SMART

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "kb426"I like Dave.

Dave's bad!!!!  :lol:   he's gonna get in trouble, and Dave why isn't sue in the Powder room yet???  You need to share the puter now  :lol:

Vance, not to worry, I think about Dad everyday and miss him terribly. so you didn't bring up anything that wasn't there already :wink:
worse part of it is I never expected to be going thru this stuff, especially being an only child, its given me high blood pressure from all the stress. I can't wait till its settled. then I can focus on the memory of good things with Dad

Debb

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"I like Dave.

Dave's bad!!!!  :lol:   he's gonna get in trouble, and Dave why isn't sue in the Powder room yet???  You need to share the puter now  :lol:

Vance, not to worry, I think about Dad everyday and miss him terribly. so you didn't bring up anything that wasn't there already :wink:
worse part of it is I never expected to be going thru this stuff, especially being an only child, its given me high blood pressure from all the stress. I can't wait till its settled. then I can focus on the memory of good things with Dad

Debb

Debb i asked Sue and she doesnt have any interest in the internet forums :?:  :?: So looks like she aint gonna show..
When my dad passed away last year we went thru hell also. The things i found out after about his girlfriend and the missing 50k. Nothing I can do and I havent seen her since the funeral and i hope she thinks of him and his money every day :twisted:
Sue and i stopped at the cemetary saturday and put flowers on mom and dads grave. I miss em both..
Dave :arrow:

Rayvyn

My stepmom is now giving us a hard time about that car and my dads coin collection that was to be left to my grandson. (he had no will) but we had discussed this on many occasions with her and him. so hopefully I will end up getting to keep the car.it been in my family for 41 years. she turned into a real stepb!! if you know what I mean. They had only been together for 1 yr and 4 mos.
Debb

Debb, check with an attorney and see if there's some type of lien you can put on the car. This can help prevent her from selling it off or putting the title in her name... :idea:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

KustomLincolnLady

Thanks Bry, I have an attorney and since I am the only other Heir to the estate and she opened it without my permission, it has to be court surpervised,. I just received a letter today from my atty. She has now fired hers  :shock: LOL and there is  a hearing set for the status of the estate on May 14th, my atty said he will be there on my behalf and I won't need to attend. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see what the low down is.

I have the car in my garage Bry!! so at least I know its being cared for and safe :lol:   My momma didn't raise no dummy :)   we brought it home the day after the fire. for safe keeping.

he also sent her a letter with my request for the coin collection and the mustang. she should have gotten that today.

she won't be able to sell or dispose of anything without court permission and I have an attorney who knows what I am wanting. just keep your fingers crossed. at this point shes run up so many bills that we will prob have to sell the dodge and something else to cover those.

Debb

Dave

When did she run up the bills debb..My dad had his name on accounts with his girlfriend and the day after he died i was calling everyone. I even ,,,,,well sue and i even went to what she called her bank cause she worked at a branch but this bank didnt even know or care who she was and got my dads name off the account. The problem was thats where all the rest of dads money was.
The lady at the bank tiold sue and i that there was a sizable chunk of money there but we couldnt prove it was dads so we just got his name of the account . She was looking for a death cert to do that but it was already done.  I hope that money she stole kills her f-a-t AZZ... And i wonder what lead to my heart attack.. Im praying for you girlfriend.. This stuff sucks. I was paying bills for B/S a year later... One thing though .. since dad really lived alone everytime i cancelled a utility or sat tv they did it for free just because after i told them why we were cancelling.. Yup there are nice people still in this world..
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

That sucks Dave, well dads money was all gone spent a fortune remodeling Her house :(

I meant ran up attorney bills, hers so far (get to come out of the estate) 2100.00  I know thats not a lot but when there is nothing left but "things" they will have to be sold to pay that bill. Unless shes just going to pay it out of the kindness of her heart!! I will have over that in my atty. (I get to pay my own ) :cry: already at 1300.00 that was for last month lol

Debb