It Followed Me Home....Honest!

Started by 40, April 25, 2004, 12:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob,The car IS really big...a shade over 19' long!I looked at the car in the pouring rain as the fellow insisted on meeting us in town...must have thought we were a couple of thugs and didn't want us to know where he lived...he must have forgotten his adress is on the title :roll: Anyway,the car is not nearly as nice after I got it home and cleaned/dried off but not too bad.A good friend of mine is retiring from his everyday job and is going to start a fabrication shop part time....he wants to put the floor and firewall in the 37 for something to do untill he gets some REAL customers.I really don't have time to mess with it but he does an excellant job and that will be one less thing to do when I do get serious about building it.Soooo....What do you think of the Wide Whites???
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Mac

Who\'s yer Data?

Mac...Thanks for taking the time to modify the photo....Looks like I might have to put the Diamondbacks on hold...Polished Americans are my favorite wheel but I've already got them on 2 vehicles.Still...the old Cad looks AWESOME  in that photo.Sooo...What does everyone think??Opinions are like belly buttons and *....everybody has one :P

purplepickup

Quote from: "40"Sooo...What does everyone think??Opinions are like belly buttons and *....everybody has one :P

Dare to be different Daryle  :shock:
George

58 Yeoman

Not being a fan of oversize wheels, I like the wide whites. Plus, Daryle, send me your email address so I can send the program to you.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "Mac"Here's alternative B (I hope)

The americans look bad *........................
George the paint looks pretty good so ?
Dave :P

George....That car looks like I sprayed it!

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "40"Mac...snip ...Sooo...What does everyone think??Opinions are like belly buttons and *....everybody has one :P

Most cars look much better lowered, with a set of custom wheels.  i like the Americans on the front, but the back looks a bit out of proportion.  maybe it needs more sidewall on the back?

btrc

Call me weird, but I kind of like the stock look for this car and I have put wheels on nearly everything I have owned (except my wife's stuff).

Bob
Bob

Roadstar

Well you asked for opinions....

Around here they would be calling you "BIg Pimp 40" with those wide whites.

The looks with the mags and slamed looks just right.

SO it's up to you if you want to be... Big Pimpin, or Bling Blingin :P