filled the roof on the drag vicky today

Started by dragrcr50, January 04, 2007, 09:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

Quote from: "slocrow"That donor roof worked out very nice. Will love to see it in person....Frank
thanks frank the roof was very near perfect for this application, since it is a bunch of cars put together the crown was starange on the roof as was the length , but its lookin like a real body at least now ..
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "Crosley"looks good so far..... cept i would use a different material for the firewall

8)
oh thats new unobtanium pressed paper, sure to be fireproof i hope,, with a rat and a moon tank out front full of 115 gas.........heheheh

==========  :shock:

sounds like a story to me.

:!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Hooley

Sam, It sure has changed since I first saw it in front of your shop. Roof looks good. Is that a place for the parachute on the back?

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Hooley"Sam, It sure has changed since I first saw it in front of your shop. Roof looks good. Is that a place for the parachute on the back?

Hooley

no someone cut a pc out of it yrs ago i guess for some metal haha.. I am just filling it in
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

dragrcr50

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "donsrods"You really are doing a nice job on it.  You are down to my least favorite part............bodywork.  :(  :(  :(

Don

And here I was just thinking the opposite.  I would like to be there to put some bondo on and start cutting it down with some 40 grit on a long board.  Save some for me Sam :D .  

Sam it looks good.  Looks more and more like I'll be there the 1st of Feb., but will probably have time to stop on the way home 2-3 weeks later.

Denise it is going to take a lot of gas and time to get to all of those places 1/4 mile at a time :wink: .

Can't wait to see it and ride in it,

Sum
MAN JOE SLUNG MUD TODAY AND IT IS LOOKING LIKE A CAR,4 MORE DAYS TIL PAINT * THAT MAN IS GOOD WITH A BODY... ONE DAY AND HE CAN DO MORE THAN I CAN IN A WEEK.. YOUTH, HEHE... OF COURSE ANYONE THAT CAN BUILD THAT NICE OF 55 AS HIS GOLD CAR IN A YEAR IS NOT ONLY TALENTED BUT DEDICATED,  HE WILL GO FAR .  I DO THINK THE VICK WILL PAINT BY FRIDAY AND BE AS GOOD AS I WANT IT... CANT WAIT.  HEHE

Godzilla

I can't wait to get out and see it with a little mud on it.   Let me know when you will be ready to start bolting odds and ends on...I'm in.
The way it was is the way it should be

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Godzilla"I can't wait to get out and see it with a little mud on it.   Let me know when you will be ready to start bolting odds and ends on...I'm in.
WELL i AM PAINTING FRIDAY MORNING AND START TO PUT IT TOGETHER BY SAT MORNING I THINK ICE OR NO ICE...........CYA THERE ...