UNBELIEVABLE! We're not dreamin' anymore.

Started by Carps, December 25, 2006, 06:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Quote from: "choco"but they soon realised I was just homesick.
We've known for a long time you're just sick.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

choco

You must have been hovering over the keyboard to get this reply in so quickly. Whassamadder, got nothing to do?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fat Cat

Quote from: "choco"the neighbours were looking at me in a funny way.

It has more to do with the fact that your a funny looking guy that caused them to look at you that way.

Pope Downunder

Isn't Antarctica the driest continent?  Lots of snow there.

Anyway; that cool-dry air was good for something.

I spent the whole of Boxing Day at WSID watching the drags qualifiers.  Cool air, full sun; 23% humidity; . . . beautiful.  Good times too; Phil Reed ran a 4.57 329, the fastest ever Australian run.  Then, there was the fastest side by side Australian run; Reed 4.61/ Grubnic 4.84 with Grubnic off it at 1000 feet.  Then; Scott Kalitta(?) ran a 4.51 332 at 10pm.  He was at 276Mph at 660 feet!  This is the world's fastest pass outside the USA.  

Today is racing; it is possible they could dip into the '4.4's' today with this cool dry air; but, I had to get back to work.

bucketmouth

Snow in Melbourne....to have all seasons in one day there is normal ,well I think snow just about tops it off.
I hope it has had an effect on the fires over there and given the fire fighters a much needed break.
Over here on the west coast it was a typical summers day 35C fine and hot.

chocco wrote

thongs (flip flops) and sunnies, and went out on to the snow laden deck with my beer in hand to
I'm glad you clarified that :lol:

Crosley's photo of 2 ft of snow at the door makes me glad I've never seen snow.[/b]
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Carps

Quote from: "choco"You must have been hovering over the keyboard to get this reply in so quickly. Whassamadder, got nothing to do?

On the contraray, I've been very busy, as always, but my timing is simply impeccible!   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

petrolhead

Bucketmouth good to see you pipe up as Carps forgot us on the West Coast, 35degC sheeet and I thought it was 38degC
Regards
Petrolhead
"Dare to be different,No Cookie Cutter Car for Me"