So, whadidyadothisweekend?

Started by Carps, December 10, 2006, 02:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "enjenjo"With all the time you waste on this stuff, you could finish the 33 :lol:
QuoteYou mean it's not finsished?

not if you want to be cool :shock:

QuoteDoes this mean I gotta stop driving it?

no, but you won't be cool.
Trust me, I'm usually very 'cool' when driving the old gal as she is.   :wink:

QuoteYou wouldn't look good with a Sheila on each arm, and cash falling out of your pockets. :lol:
I agree.  However I would look much happier with cash in the bank, but unfortunately my two sheilas, seem to have a different plan.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

rumrumm

Love that yellow color, Bob. BTW, how do you keep your shop so clean? It looks like a laboratory compared to mine. LOL!! Very cool--can't wait to see the finished car.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

34ford

Thanks Lynn,

Can't see all the stuff behind the car and in front  in the other side. :) Plan on getting all the fenders, doors, and trunk buffed out and installed so i can start the interior.

I noticed at americruise the adjustment you had on your carb for the tranny cable. Where do you get one like that? I assume you have a 700r4

bob

rumrumm

Bowtie Overdrives is where I got my tv cable set up--very slick and easy to install. Go here: www.tvmadeez.com and click on the kind of carb you have.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dave

Got he new bulkhead cut and glassed in.. Ill report back tomorrow on the plywood added to the back of the firewall cause it aint done yet. Oh ya this is a new weekend its the 16th of december  :!:  My wife had an anniversary yesterday.  17 years. I was married the first time for 17 years and i plan on going a lot longer this time :lol:  As long as the heart and my health will let me.. Ok back to car stuff... Nother report tomorrow......
Dave :wink:  :!:  :arrow:

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"Oh ya this is a new weekend its the 16th of december  :!:  My wife had an anniversary yesterday.  17 years. and i plan on going a lot longer  :lol:  As long as the heart and my health will let me.. Dave :wink:  :!:  :arrow:
Finally a subject that I know something about (although there are times that I've been told that I know nothing about it). My age got me fooled this year. Linda and I met in '66 and we were married 1 year to the day from that happy experiance. We always celebrated the date of our meeting but when the 40th came around we celebrated but I also have a 40th due in '07. That makes it easier than celebrating 17 twice.  GPster