RRT get together

Started by enjenjo, June 30, 2006, 10:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I'd really like to drive down and see everyone but Sue, Murf, and I are going up to northern Michigan for a long weekend of swimming, canoeing, and relaxing. :0-0
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Frank, I got your directions via PM, Thanks.  Can you give me a sort of time frame when you guys will be there?  Till ??  Are you planning on going back to your place afterwards??  Crosley staying at the local Super8 near you??   We'll be leaving Columbus to attend but not sure of the time yet.  We don't want to miss you guys.

I'll be there from 9am or so to about 330pm. If you are coming later than that, I'll be at the house. I am not planning on cooking at the show, they have great chicken BBQ there, but we can cook at the house if the people like.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for the update Frank.  We'll be there just not sure what time yet.  Roadstar has ALOT of parts to purchase at Columbus for his new roadster so depending on how long that takes......... :roll:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

SKR8PN

Willy and I plan on rolling into the show around 10 ish............
See ya there!!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

SKR8PN

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Willy and I plan on rolling into the show around 10 ish............
See ya there!!!

And then we get up to a forecast of thunderstorms............me thinks we will have to wimp out on this one guys , but slicks, a spool, rainwater and highway speeds just don't mix to good :(  :(
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Crosley.In.AZ

it was a great day...... Ken  won   the 50/50 for 300 bux.

had a great first time visit with HotRodLadyCrusr  & Roadstar.....
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Quote from: "Crosley"it was a great day...... Ken  won   the 50/50 for 300 bux.
had a great first time visit with HotRodLadyCrusr  & Roadstar.....
Yeh,but did you find any main bearings yesterday? Sorry I missed you guys but with 2 weeks of children and children-in-law and grandchildren I have to rest up just to type. GPster

enjenjo

We had a great time. It was sprinkling rain when I got up this morning, but quit by 830am, and was great the rest of the day. In addition to willing the 56/56, Ken won the long distance award, and I got a top 30 award. All of us got to know Tony and Janice a bit better. They may not come back :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

I tell ya I can't let that young fella out of Muskegon without him taking the money.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HotRodLadyCrusr

I was WONDERFUL to finally meet Tony and his lovely wife Janice in person.  Roadstar and I really enjoyed the visit today.  We also enjoyed seeing both the Franks, Mrs Enjejo and of course Ohio Blue Tip.  The stop at Enjenjo's place this afternoon was a great way to end a most perfect hot rod weekend for us.

Tony, you have a standing invite to come and stay at my place whenever you make it to town.  Would love to have the opportunity to show you both the Motor City.  Enjoy the rest of your visit in the midwest.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"All of us got to know Tony and Janice a bit better. They may not come back :lol:

I warned ya....... i dont have much of a personality, that is why I always bring Janice with  me.

stories from enjenjo were the best....... BOO!

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)