FYI about safety glasses

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 14, 2006, 08:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

QuoteNot enough room in the bedroom to move the stove in there.  

So move the bed to the kitchen :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteNot enough room in the bedroom to move the stove in there.  

So move the bed to the kitchen :roll:

would that make it easier to have hot sex :?
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

48ford

What really helped me was when I had bifocals put in the top and bottom of the glasses.
You just have to try some.
no more nentendo neck.
Russ&Irene

My eye doctor talked me into an expensive pair of those transition lenses that have varying magnification from top to bottom.....After missing a step on the ladder several times the first day at work and almost killing myself.....I tossed them in the river! I just slide mine up on my head  when I need to see close-up......about 200 times a day :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Charlie Chops 1940

Trifocals for the last 7 or 8 years, I actually find they do a better job than the bifocals did. Still take them off for closeup - like inspecting body work(LOL). It's not so bad getting old, but there are some associated hassles to say the least.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Trifocals for the last 7 or 8 years, I actually find they do a better job than the bifocals did. Still take them off for closeup - like inspecting body work(LOL). It's not so bad getting old, but there are some associated hassles to say the least.

Charlie

I went from simple reading glasses to trifocal glasses 6 years ago. I used the progressive type of  lens from day one and I liked them.  My left eye was 20/200 due to the strong astigmatism I had in it.

One major problem I had on the bike was looking left to pull out from a stop.  If I looked behind the  lens of my glasses with my peripheral vison it was all a blur.  Now I can judge how far &  fast a vehicle is traveling easily again.

AV8..... the safety glass place I bought from is located in CA... you will have to pay sales tax I believe.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)