opinions needed

Started by phat rat, November 20, 2005, 05:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for the link Bob.
Congrats Jack, that rendering is pretty cool.  You gonna bid on one??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Thanks for the link Bob.
Congrats Jack, that rendering is pretty cool.  You gonna bid on one??

No, read #2 post
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

DRD57

At least you got a print oput of the deal.

A few years ago my brother and I were walking around the vendors at Pleasanton and he spotted an artists rendering of my Model A. I had to buy a print.

Another time an artist sent me a photograph of a very large "realistic" oil painting of my Model A. He had done the oil painting from a photo that he had taken at Famoso. The next year he came back to take some more photos of the car so he could refine some of the details on the painting and he was a little miffed that I had made some changes to the car. If the photo of the painting hadn't showed the edges of the canvas it would have been totally unimpressive. The photo of the oil painting looked like a photo of the car.

slocrow

opinions needed

Oh! I didn't know it was a specific opinion I just figured you had run out and were looking for a refill :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Would those who know me or just know my car do me a favor? There are two items on E-bay that I would appreciate your opinion on. Are these drawings my car or is it my imagination? The guy claims the original was done for the owner. I never had them done and I believe that this is my car. I sent the guy a note but haven't heard back yet.  The #'s are 4592202425 and 4592202578

Hey Jack do you think I could come up saturday and do a photo shoot of your car? Id like to do all the local ones that made the egorama and see if I can score some big money on Ebay  :lol: . Im on my second week of vacation and we have 4 deer in the freezer so we have food but im about outta gas money :( . Im heading out to hunt tonite and i thought id tell sue to look at this link and if its a go with her ill retire and shoot cars and deer and use the car photos to pay for gas. Im getting to where I dont mind doing dishes and feeding the animals we got here so I think I can handle the no working deal.
In fact id be willing to buy some more stuff if everyone on the board will send me pics of thier rides and I could make big photos to sell on Ebay and also to sell back to you owners.
Hummmm Im on to sumpin here I think 8)
Maybe I could print some parking passes too (thats between me and Jack)
:)
Dave :!:
ps:ya know what opinions are like  :?:

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "phat rat"Would those who know me or just know my car do me a favor? There are two items on E-bay that I would appreciate your opinion on. Are these drawings my car or is it my imagination? The guy claims the original was done for the owner. I never had them done and I believe that this is my car. I sent the guy a note but haven't heard back yet.  The #'s are 4592202425 and 4592202578

Hey Jack do you think I could come up saturday and do a photo shoot of your car? Id like to do all the local ones that made the egorama and see if I can score some big money on Ebay  :lol: . Im on my second week of vacation and we have 4 deer in the freezer so we have food but im about outta gas money :( . Im heading out to hunt tonite and i thought id tell sue to look at this link and if its a go with her ill retire and shoot cars and deer and use the car photos to pay for gas. Im getting to where I dont mind doing dishes and feeding the animals we got here so I think I can handle the no working deal.
In fact id be willing to buy some more stuff if everyone on the board will send me pics of thier rides and I could make big photos to sell on Ebay and also to sell back to you owners.
Hummmm Im on to sumpin here I think 8)
Maybe I could print some parking passes too (thats between me and Jack)
:)
Dave :!:
ps:ya know what opinions are like  :?:

I don't like the image that comes too mind when thinking of you in an apron in the kitchen and then out shoveling * with your swampers on.   :P  :P  :P   If you can sell the prints and parking passes GO FOR IT  :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"opinions needed

Oh! I didn't know it was a specific opinion I just figured you had run out and were looking for a refill :lol:

Yep refill needed :(