Any AAA or AARP members????

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, July 10, 2005, 10:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reborn55

Didn't want to stir a can of worms, but I am finding it hard to believe in any of their politics also.

Bob K

When I joined 10 years ago I told them I only wanted the card, NOTHING ELSE,not even the magazine. I signed up for 10 years at a huge discount, something like 65 percent off. Never got any mail or anything from them, my name must not have been on the list because I did not get bothered with mail or phone calls.

They would not let me have the 10 year deal this time (only 3) but they still don't send me anything except the card. I only use mine for hotel discounts when theirs is the best.

Their insurance from Hartford is not the cheapest or the best in Wisconsin. I have at least 3 companies that will beat them rate and coverage wise.

B :P B

P.S.    I don't like their politics either.
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

purplepickup

Speaking of AARP, here's a pretty good summary of what I've read about the organization in other places too.  I have been a member and used the discounts for about 5 years but I never really read their newsletters or magazines.  For the last couple of years I've been reading them and I feel like they are pushing an agenda, that I don't really agree with, way too hard.  Next time I'm up for renewal I think I'll pass.
George

Pete

Quote from: "Crosley"Discounts are the name of the game here.......

Some input would be helpful.  Useful discounts?

No old fart or middleaged fart jokes.... I've heard plenty

:arrow:    :lol:

Be advised, AARP corporate policy is anti second amendment.