HRI is back!!!!

Started by Dave, May 18, 2005, 08:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"
QuoteI mite acshally lern sumpthin wun dai.

I doubt it !!   :idea:  :idea:  :lol:  :lol:

Me too.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dolly

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "TJ's Dad"
QuoteI mite acshally lern sumpthin wun dai.

I doubt it !!   :idea:  :idea:  :lol:  :lol:

Me too.

Uh, huh!
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

burtrido

So how can I join ? If you need somebody to vouch for me let me know!
Don\'\'t mind me, I\'\'m just admiring the shape of your skull!

Mr Cool

Quote from: "burtrido"So how can I join ? If you need somebody to vouch for me let me know!
Just go to the site.
http://www.ozrodders.com and log in with your old HRI username and password if you had one, if not, register just like you did on here.  :D
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Outback

Frank,

and all the folk here at RRT, a BIG THANKYOU!!!

I very much appreciate all that you've done for all of us Refugees! And for putting up with our Aussie ways, even if you did have to lock us in the back room, telling us we were special so we wouldn't guess and walk straight in :Wink: hehehe

We have our home open to us once again, however it's great haveing dual citizenship and another place to call home, any way enough of my babble.

I may have mainly posted in the Aussie Hideaway but I'll still wander over to see what's goin on.

Cheers, and Thanks again,

Outback
CR&C
Just another Refugee

Live for Something
or Die for Nothing!!

burtrido

Well I joined up a few days ago. How long before I can post? I promise I won't stink the place up!
Don\'\'t mind me, I\'\'m just admiring the shape of your skull!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "burtrido"Well I joined up a few days ago. How long before I can post? I promise I won't stink the place up!

I don't know as I am not involved with the administration of that site. It should not have been much different than the process you had to go through to get in here.

Mr Cool

Yep, same process, in fact its basically the same layout at HRI, just better colors.  :lol:
Its been awfully quiet over here ever since tho.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

rx4ord

They're flat out like a lizard drinking over there.I come here to get a rest and cruise at your easy pace.Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower