VooDoo Child Runs Away with It!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 29, 2004, 11:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Congratulations Rudy, Cant wait to see it in person. We didn't make it went to Indy trade show, rob needed to make some contacts for stuff for the 29. Had to attend a funeral on sunday :(
I'm sure I'll get to see it real soon.
Missed everyone  :?  
Debb

Roadstar

Thank you all so very much :D .

It was great to see Frank and Frank and Shelby Hope you all had a good time.

Jim and Deb I would of liked to talk to you guys more. Please don't think I didn't. Just so many people that day. I hope the show gave you some new insperation.

George it was great to see you again and thanks for taking some real good pics , I'll save them for sure.

The weekend was a blur for sure and the awards the car got were numbing, a still can't belive it.  
Again Thanks everyone for all the kind words. :D  :D

av8

Congratulations, Roadstar! Your coupe is a knockout. It has great integrity and restraint, with all elements in harmony, and it exudes quality in its build. You've built an important '40 Ford coupe, one that's going to be remembered and held up as an example years from now.

You and your coupe deserve the honors it's received.

Mike

btrc

Congrats Rudy.  The workmanship and the way you carried out the theme was flawless.  It was the one of the cars there that you really wanted to get in and go for a drive.   You deserve all the awards you got.
 Plus with everything you had going on you provided a spot for the RRT gang and others to hang out.  Thanks so much.

Bob
Bob

Carps

Rudy, I HATE YOU!
No not because you won lotsa trophies...

Because your car is causing me to have wet dreams!   :shock:

Man that sucker is gorgeous!  Congrats on the awards, but I'd be thinkin the biggest awards are going to come as you cruise into the next fairgrounds event and everybody's neck snaps as they turn, point and say WOWMANWILLYAGEDDALOADODATPUPPY!  If you're gunna be at Louisville with that thing, I'll make sure to wear a condom.  :roll:  :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.