VooDoo Child Runs Away with It!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 29, 2004, 11:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

VooDoo Child exceeded Roadstar wildest expectations! He ran away with four awards. Of course Rudy built VooDoo Child as a driver and offical trophies don't really mean much, but to be recognized by your peers for a year and a half of hard work is a great feeling.

VooDoo Child took first place in his class. He also took the 2004 Tom Sullivan Memorial award, which expresses the true meaning of the sport and hobby, friendship, family and fun with cars. He took the 2004 Street Achievement for Best Street, and Outstanding Individual Display 10X20.

VooDoo Child was well received by not only the judges, but the general public as well. I sure wish Rudy had a dollar for every photo that was taken of VooDoo Child. He worked long and hard and deserved every award he receieved along with all the kudos from his friends, which of course means the most to him.

Way to go hun! I'm proud of ya!

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Way to go Rudy!! You deserved it, you have one outstanding car there. The paint is just beautiful. The concept works. It looks like it could have been built in the 50's
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Great car Rudy.  Congratulations.
:b-d:

Here's a few pics I took.

George

Slick 50

Congratulations! Looks like quite a ride! Time to build a bigger trophy case because those awards prolly won't be the last.
Hope you and the smile will still fit inside, but you might have to wait a few days.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Bruce Dorsi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Sean

Thats one slick car... I have never been a great fan of Pinstriping, but that Mask Motif is about as cool as it gets.

flamefink

Congrats on the awards, they were well deserved. Denise he'd be a rich man if he had a dollar for every pic taken. I just hope the photographers don't have to pay that dollar... I'd owe him about 15bux! It's too bad the pics I took don't do the car the justice it deserves, I find that common with pictures. Now I have an excuse for drooling over it at other shows lol.

Happy rodding,
Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

Fat Cat

Pope Downunder

Congratulations Rudy; that car is absolutely beautiful.  I really like the trim with the black paint.

beatnik

Congrats Roadstar, the car rocks, with out a doubt the nicest 39-40 Ford there.
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Congratulations!.....The awards are well deserved! The car was "period perfect" and Rudy accomplished the concept of carrying the 50's/60's theme from bumper to bumper,perfectly! Did I mention I'm a "Fordy Ford Nut"??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

SKR8PN

Well deserved Rudy. Not only is it a beautiful car but the owner is a pretty nice guy as well! Congrats!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Mikej

I would also like to say thanks and congrats to Rudy. There was alot of people were  around the car all weekend. Some looking and some loafing. The car and display was assume.

C9

Congrats Roadstar.

I'm pleased that you won, but even more, pleased that a car similar to some of the well done ones from back in the day got some well deserved recognition.

The coupe shows quality work and better yet, quality thinking.

Well done. :D
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

LA37

Outstanding!! Congrats Rudy,pics.don't do it justice.Simply outstanding!!  -Larry-