Working Hard on the BBQ

Started by Fat Cat, January 15, 2005, 04:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadstar

I sure had fun.  I always do when I get to see you guys(and Gals).

Seemed more like a party at Franks than work to me though. Guess thats what friends are for.

Always fun to make stuff at Franks place too. Lots of the  right tools and pleanty of hardware to do the job.

I look forward to the next time we get togeaher.

Oh and George I hope your foot deal  works out  ok. Hopefully you will be fully  recovered by the summer so you can walk the meets and swapmeets.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Once again had an awesome time with a bunch of cool folks.  Here are a few shots I thought I'd share.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Quote from: "tomslik"I probably won't be able to make Cobo this year either.  I'm having  foot surgery in mid February.  

goin' to the dentist for that? :lol:
No....proctologist.... I'm going to have some * removed :shock:

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Once again had an awesome time with a bunch of cool folks.  Here are a few shots I thought I'd share.
Nice pics Denise.....thanks :D
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "tomslik"I probably won't be able to make Cobo this year either.  I'm having  foot surgery in mid February.  

goin' to the dentist for that? :lol:
No....proctologist.... I'm going to have some * removed :shock:

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Once again had an awesome time with a bunch of cool folks.  Here are a few shots I thought I'd share.
Nice pics Denise.....thanks :D
George if id had known you werent gonna make it id have brought my camera to get a pic of Debb eating for you. Yup she did it again . Ive never seen a person put that much food on a plate and eat it then go back for seconds... Musta been more than the super sized burger you got the pic of her eatin. Man somebody needs to feed her more often the poor girl is starving..
Dave :wink: