Working Hard on the BBQ

Started by Fat Cat, January 15, 2005, 04:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

Hi Everyone! It's Debb  were all here working hard in the BBQ. Got the fenders hung and a somewhat of an improvement on  Ken's fire!! LOL Had a nice meal and just kinda hanging out in the garage right now.  Thats all for now, pics to come later!!!! you'll just have to wait  :lol:
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

sounds like the fenders are well hung .  er........ hung well

:arrow:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

"We're all here working hard in the BBQ".....Can't wait to see THOSE photos :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Hi Everyone! It's Debb  were all here working hard in the BBQ. Got the fenders hung and a somewhat of an improvement on  Ken's fire!! LOL Had a nice meal and just kinda hanging out in the garage right now.  Thats all for now, pics to come later!!!! you'll just have to wait  :lol:
Debb

Hey sweety I made it home alive if anyone cares? Nice ride and a fun day.
Dave :wink:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"Hi Everyone! It's Debb  were all here working hard in the BBQ. Got the fenders hung and a somewhat of an improvement on  Ken's fire!! LOL Had a nice meal and just kinda hanging out in the garage right now.  Thats all for now, pics to come later!!!! you'll just have to wait  :lol:
Debb

Hey sweety I made it home alive if anyone cares? Nice ride and a fun day.
Dave :wink:

Of course we care!!!!  :) , we just got home too!!
and 40 if you'd have seen the keyboard that I had to work with you would understand why we were "in" the BBQ  :roll:  LOL By the way loved the plate you sent, its mounted on the door too!!!
Debb

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40""We're all here working hard in the BBQ".....Can't wait to see THOSE photos :P

Well here are a few photos. Sure missed Jim and Willy and George today  :(  :cry:  guess we will have to hope to run into them at cobo hall.

Debb

kb426

I hate that I'm so far away from you people. I would have enjoyed spending the day working in the garage. The internet allows people from all over the world to get to be friends but then the reality of distance sets up.
TEAM SMART

Slick 50

So, who was in charge of safety?

Are those jack stands on Denise's left in the first pic ready for installation?

They're just not visible under the trailer in the subsequent photo's right???

Let's not get careless folks, PLEASE!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Debb...Thanks for posting the photos! Frank is on one knee...Is he proposing again? Ken just doesn't look "official" without his apron and I'm not even going to guess what Denise is doing on the floor....I do see a Bud can sitting on the grill...perhaps that has something to do with it...I hear she's quite a lush :wink: Perhaps,If I can get my back to cooperate, I'll get a chance to see everyone at the Autorama!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

purplepickup

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Sure missed Jim and Willy and George today  :(  :cry:  guess we will have to hope to run into them at cobo hall.

Debb
I missed you boys and girls too.  I've been looking forward to getting together all winter.  It's a long story, but some family things came up that left me without a car until this afternoon.  :(

Thanks for posting the pictures.  It looks like everyone had fun and you got a lot done. :D

I probably won't be able to make Cobo this year either.  I'm having  foot surgery in mid February.   I figured it was better to be laid up in the winter than in the summer...  It's going to be a long winter. :|
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Sure missed Jim and Willy and George today  :(  :cry:  guess we will have to hope to run into them at cobo hall.

Debb
I missed you boys and girls too.  I've been looking forward to getting together all winter.  It's a long story, but some family things came up that left me without a car until this afternoon.  :(

Thanks for posting the pictures.  It looks like everyone had fun and you got a lot done. :D

I probably won't be able to make Cobo this year either.  I'm having  foot surgery in mid February.   I figured it was better to be laid up in the winter than in the summer...  It's going to be a long winter. :|

Dam thats too bad george. I hate to see anyone laid up for anything. I asked SR where you were and he told me you had sumpin come up and yes if no one else did i missed ya. We had a good time and The green team (look at the pics seems Kenny and I dressed alike) Got our stuff all done in record time. I dont know what was going on with the fenders but they did get mounted.We had venison hunter sticks and beer for breakfast and a really good meal for lunch dinner or what ever time it was. I left early like 5:30 but I was offered a bed with the 4 amigos at the motel(kenny frank jack and charlie but I told frank(slocrow) that I thought there was sumpin fishy about 4 grown men not seeing each other since kzoo then getting a room together after the bbq build. Im gonna stop here  :lol:  :lol:
Dave
:wink:

enjenjo

We got quite a bit done actually, we made fender brackets, and got the fenders on in pretty close to the right position, there were some repairs and modifications made to the grille, it still isn't working like we want. Any LP grille experts out there? There were several doing cleanup, and there were some stories told, some of which may have been true, or at least based on a fact or two. :lol:  All in all, most of us had a good time, except Bruno. :cry:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "purplepickup"

Debb

Dam thats too bad george. I hate to see anyone laid up for anything. I asked SR where you were and he told me you had sumpin come up and yes if no one else did i missed ya. We had a good time and The green team (look at the pics seems Kenny and I dressed alike) Got our stuff all done in record time. I dont know what was going on with the fenders but they did get mounted.We had venison hunter sticks and beer for breakfast and a really good meal for lunch dinner or what ever time it was. I left early like 5:30 but I was offered a bed with the 4 amigos at the motel(kenny frank jack and charlie but I told frank(slocrow) that I thought there was sumpin fishy about 4 grown men not seeing each other since kzoo then getting a room together after the bbq build. Im gonna stop here  :lol:  :lol:
Dave
:wink:

Naw, that was 2 rooms not a room. Didn't know it at the time, but he must've been offering you the floor :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

All of my stories are true...except, of course when found to possibly be untrue, but I ain't admitting nothin!

That was a great day and it was nice not to have to drive 200 miles home after all that grazing on snacks, food and a few beers. As usual I left with a couple useable ideas from the lawn mowing guy.

What a bunch of miscreants.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

tomslik

I probably won't be able to make Cobo this year either.  I'm having  foot surgery in mid February.  

goin' to the dentist for that? :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list