Another car purchase

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 07, 2005, 10:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Jbird"I keep tellin ya Tony. I've got the crowning jewel for your Limey car orphanage. 1959 Triumph Standard 10 Sedan, 4 doors, rust free, engine free and a couple of missing windows, All you need is a trailer and enough gas money to get to Sac. and back.

Just before I went in the service I worked as a parts driver for the local Mercedes dealer. They used a Morris Minor pickup as the only delivery vehicle. I can attest to the durability of the Morris product. Every attempt I made to destroy the little truck failed, its probably still out there puttin along the highway somewhere.

Jbird 8)

====== so I guess if i show up..... the car is mine for taking?  sounds like a heck of a deal.

I wonder how far it is to sacramento?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Jbird"I keep tellin ya Tony. I've got the crowning jewel for your Limey car orphanage. 1959 Triumph Standard 10 Sedan, 4 doors, rust free, engine free and a couple of missing windows, All you need is a trailer and enough gas money to get to Sac. and back.

Just before I went in the service I worked as a parts driver for the local Mercedes dealer. They used a Morris Minor pickup as the only delivery vehicle. I can attest to the durability of the Morris product. Every attempt I made to destroy the little truck failed, its probably still out there puttin along the highway somewhere.

Jbird 8)

====== so I guess if i show up..... the car is mine for taking?  sounds like a heck of a deal.

I wonder how far it is to sacramento?

BTTT.................  8)
Tony

Jbird

Tony, what does BTTT... mean?
    The wise one in the family tells me I should list it on ebay before giving it away. I just wanna regain some yard space, but I'm gonna waste a couple of bucks at ebay. I'll let you know in a week or so. I think you've already made the winning bid.
       Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Jbird"Tony, what does BTTT... mean?
    The wise one in the family tells me I should list it on ebay before giving it away. I just wanna regain some yard space, but I'm gonna waste a couple of bucks at ebay. I'll let you know in a week or so. I think you've already made the winning bid.
       Jbird 8)

BTTT = Back To The Top
Tony