MAN..........WHAT A STORM..............

Started by SKR8PN, January 10, 2005, 07:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curly

Yeah....what's up with this funky Ohio weather lately? We got that nasty ice storm too. It took out a few small branches and a couple of telephone lines...not to bad but then today I'm riding around with my jacket in the passenger seat, windows down and the weatherman says it is 66 degrees!!!

Ohio...in three days we went through a whiteout blizzard, ice storm, freezing rain, sleet, rain, fog and sunny and warm. Oh they are saying that Saturday's high will be 19 with an overnight low of 11. Weather changes faster around these parts than I change my mind.

Frozen dog doo is not to bad....you can kick 'em into the neighbors yard with out leaving any residue on your boots. When the snow melts and they all settle down to one single layer (before they were suspended in between the layers of snow) and they cover 90% of the yard that's when it get bad. No matter how hard you try not too, you step in one before you can get to the shed to get the shovel and they leave mega residue on your boots.

OlBuzzard

PurplePickup, this is OlBuzzard (Chuck).  I just got back after a short trip.  If you'd tell me how to turn on the PM I'd be glad to do so.