Wal-Mart cost savings idea

Started by awsum34, October 22, 2004, 12:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awsum34

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers:

Wal-Mart in a cost cutting effort to bring you lower prices has redesingned their uniforms for the door greeters. The new uniforms will save the company over $45 million dollars annually and allow the greeters even greater range of motion.

www.clubhotrod.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=71203//
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

purplepickup

I can't see it Rick because I'm not a member of Club Hotrod and it requires you to login to access that page.    
.......But, based on your description and after seeing the greeter at our WalMart, I'm guessing that I don't want to see him in that new low cost (skimpy?) uniform.   :-o
George

awsum34

i  put it on webshots. but it won't come up on there either

purplepickup

Quote from: "awsum34"i  put it on webshots. but it won't come up on there either
I got snoopy and found the pic on your webshots album.  You can't host pics thru webshots so I moved it to picturetrail for you.  

...yup, I think that's the greeter I was talking about...

George

awsum34

Looks like i'll have to move everything to picturetrail

phat rat

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "awsum34"i  put it on webshots. but it won't come up on there either
I got snoopy and found the pic on your webshots album.  You can't host pics thru webshots so I moved it to picturetrail for you.  

...yup, I think that's the greeter I was talking about...

Look out if that's the new uniform enjenjo will want to be a Wal-Mart greeter. He's been practising long enough by mowing his yard. :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.