Buyer questions about my 32

Started by BFS57, June 28, 2016, 11:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

One thing my buddy learned when he had his Henry J Gasser on Racing Junk web site for sale.

People emailed him for photos.  He soon figured out, ALL these people wanted was photos, not interested in buying the car.

So , he modified his approach.  Told the folks: call me .  We will talk before any photos are sent
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

While I haven't bought or sold a car on Craigslist, my experience with it is that it requires some patience and a bit of a thick skin. Plenty of people seem to take pleasure in trolling sellers.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

39deluxe

Sometimes even thorough descriptions don't work. I advertised a 1965 Red Corvette Convertible with a new white top once and got about a dozen calls wanting to know if it was a split window coupe.

Tom

kb426

^^^^
How much beer does it take before you can't read and comprehend?  :)
TEAM SMART

Mikej

Quote from: "39deluxe"Sometimes even thorough descriptions don't work. I advertised a 1965 Red Corvette Convertible with a new white top once and got about a dozen calls wanting to know if it was a split window coupe.

Tom

They made a lot of 65 split windows............not.

Topsterguy

I've had fairly good luck with Cars on line.com - it's $25 and runs til it sells. To me Hotrodhotline  really screwed themselves when they changed what was a great easy to use format for some reason to what it is now...a big pain in the * and a hassle to use.
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"