I'm a Member of the Long Roof Club Now!!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, April 01, 2012, 10:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Leon"Looking forward to seeing it in June!  It's in a lot better shape than the one I have.
Looking forward to showing it to you.  Your female friend still coming out with you??
Right now it looks like she may not be able to get off work.  If that happens, is there still room at your place?  I'd rather not sit in a hotel alone.

57larry

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Leon"
Right now it looks like she may not be able to get off work.  
Thats a shame as I was really looking forward to meeting her.
If that happens, is there still room at your place?  I'd rather not sit in a hotel alone.
We'll make room but I do have alot of buds staying at the house, a good palfrom Texas, the Poor Boys from TN, just not sure exactly how many.  Just can't promise a HOT shower.  LOL
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

mrloboy

Quote from: We'll make room but I do have alot of buds staying at the house, a good palfrom Texas, the Poor Boys from TN, just not sure exactly how many.  Just can't promise a HOT shower.  LOL[/color

Hey Denise. Nice score on the poncho wagon. You know me and my love for the Pontiacs. If you are short of room at your house, you now have space for a few more guests in the Wagon! Take care. Rick

jaybee

Looks like a great place to spend a bunch of miles...
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

Almost forgot to mention I'm looking for a 1960 Michigan plate for the wagon. WIll pay cash, or trade for another year that I have OR will trade cookies

Denise,

Michigan didn't make plates in 1960 for passenger vehicles. You have two choices:

a 1959 plate with a 1960 corner date tab (the easiest to find)
                      or
a 1960 plate for a commercial vehicle (a lot harder to track down)

Just some info for you to help in the search

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

HotRodLadyCrusr

I've actually had a line on a couple but have not been quick enough and they have sold already.  I'm going to the Monroe swmp meet on the 22nd to look for one.  Wish me luck as I want to be able to drive this asap.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.