I lost a good friend today

Started by mrloboy, December 18, 2010, 10:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

Rick,  Gail and I are sorry to hear of your loss of a true friend.  We know the time will come some day, but we never are prepared. It hits hard.  I think about you a lot but just don't seem to have much time lately to keep in touch like I would like to and time seems to go by too fast.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Tom's family. He will be greatly missed.

Bill and Gail

Rick....I recently updated my computer and lost much of my saved info.....If you could shoot me an email with Kathy's email address....I'd sure appreciate it.By the way...Hope you and those two "kids" (man,they sure grow up fast don't they!) of yours have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rumrumm

My condolences, Rick. I, too, have lost a few friends in recent years. I will be forever grateful that they enriched my life with their friendship. RIP.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

OMG rick, I'm so sorry.  My deepest heartfelt condolences to you, your family and Kathy and her family.  I ddin't even realize he was sick.  I'm shocked.  Kathy fought the battle years ago and won, now this.  My heart is breaking for her.

PLEASE send me her email address when you get a chance and please pass along my condolences to her as well.  

I'm hoping to see you and the whole gang at some point this summer.  Do you all still attend the BTTF's event in June??

Again, my condolences. :(
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

40_Tudor

Sorry about the lose of your good friend.
I lost my wife who was my best friend also a few years ago on Christmass day so I know how hard it can be.

reborn55

Sorry for the loss of your good friend.   thoughts and prayers are on the way

jaybee

Sorry to hear that you've lost a very good friend.  From the descriptions I'd say he won at life during the time he was with us.  The good ones are missed the most, but that's because they contributed more to life.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)