summer is almost over

Started by 48ford, August 03, 2010, 06:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monte.b

yep me too ,it was 3deg C here on sunday ,i went back to bed ,even the cat wouldnt go outside ,at least the rain has stopped ,well untill tomorrow that is

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

chopped

Quote from: "truck"same basic area as grazza, please stop hanging on to summer...i'm sick of being cold.

I never thought of you guys as having a winter, thanks for getting me to do a search. http://www.cultureandrecreation.gov.au/articles/weather/

enjenjo

Quote from: "Monte.b"yep me too ,it was 3deg C here on sunday ,i went back to bed ,even the cat wouldnt go outside ,at least the rain has stopped ,well untill tomorrow that is

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

That is tshirt weather here in the winter. Heck, water is still liquid at that temperature. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Monte.b"yep me too ,it was 3deg C here on sunday ,i went back to bed ,even the cat wouldnt go outside ,at least the rain has stopped ,well untill tomorrow that is

That is tshirt weather here in the winter. Heck, water is still liquid at that temperature. :D
Heck, they don't care about water. They don't drink it.  GPster

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Oh heck yeah, when it finally gets that hot around here in spring it's roll down the window and hang an arm out weather!!! And my cat goes out all Winter, he sometimes comes back in with chunks of snow frozen on his under sides. He will not use a litter box in the house, but then again he's a Norweigan Forest cat, so Michigan Winters are probably nothing to his breed!   :lol: [/i]