Goodguys Indy

Started by WZ JUNK, June 07, 2009, 07:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks bud!  You boys have fun and don't get into too much trouble.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

I will need one george, I'll call you when I get there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

I have Randy's parts Denise.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

...just did a long smokey noisy burnout leaving Culbertson's shop party.  I'm a baad boy  ~:)

Weather's been great so far. 8)
George

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Frank, I might not go now.  Spending a weekend in rain is not really how I want to spend my time and money right now.  Will you please pick up the distributor from John (WZJunk) that I was suppose to bring home for Randy (Von Rigg Fink) and I'll/he'll get it from you?  Thanks bud.

You missed the best weather we have had at Indy in several years.  When it did rain, it was either in the evening or at night.  Lots of good drag racing.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yeah, I'm bummed but that was only a small reason.  I've been hearing this noise in the front end of Big Olds, my new Diamonbacks just got there on Thursday after work.  If I wanted them installed I would have had to wait till today and leave the car at the Discount Tire store all day while I was at work as they are only open 8-6. Plus I found out late last week that two people that were sharing a room with us at the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green back out therefore doubling my hotel expenses for this weekend.  I really had to choose and it just seemed like the stars were not alined for me for Indy.

I'll see you guys soon I'm sure.  xoxo

39deluxe

Denise,

Too bad you didn't get to go to Indy. I had thought about it but got the chance to haul several loads of argon into US Steel on Fri and Sat so I worked instead of played. These days you have to get it while you can.

I forgot to mention I saw you and the big Olds southbound on I69 just north of Coldwater one day a week or so ago.  Can't remember the exact day. I'm lucky to remember what I did yesterday. :D

Tom

HotRodLadyCrusr

Southbound on I69.... I was on my way to Indy for the Indy 500.  That would have been the Thursday before Memorial Day early evening right?  It was my first time at the 500.  I was invited by a HAMB guy and I had the time of my life.

39deluxe

Thursday sounds right. I have never been to the race. I've been to carb day and time trials many times though.   Too bad they don't have the US Formula 1 Grand Prix anymore. That is a lot of fun too. There's just something about cars shifting at 19,000 rpm that is exciting.

Tom