Harbor Freight ads

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, July 22, 2024, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

July 22nd , new "Liquidation " ads for Harbor Freight..  Nothing I need tho.  Dammit.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

34ford

Bought a Bauer 4" cordless grinder about a year ago. Used it with a dewalt battery adapter and worked great twice to sharper mower blades. Went to use it yesterday and ran for 5 seconds and quit. Tried the battery and adapter in the 3/8" impact driver and works great. Guess you can't expect much for the 20 bucks it cost me. The 3/8" driver is great. Used the heck out of it taking and putting wheels off the vehicles when rotating tires. 90 day warranty unless you by the extended warranty. Might tear it apart and see if I can find anything wrong with it.

58 Yeoman

If I remember correctly, didn't some of those HF tools come with extra brushes? DOH!  I guess the brushless tools wouldn't. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: 58 Yeoman on July 22, 2024, 07:04:23 PMIf I remember correctly, didn't some of those HF tools come with extra brushes? DOH!  I guess the brushless tools wouldn't. :lol:

Yeah , that was funny. Years ago Harbor Freight would include a few extra parts: seals, brushes, misc.

On the old HF corded tools of years ago  I had switches go south. I often jerry rigged up a switch to use the tool.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)