1940 Ford Coupe

Started by 37fordcoupe, March 28, 2009, 11:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

37fordcoupe

My older brother just lost his job last week and lives in the Detroit area od Michigan, about five years ago he bought a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe to build his Dream Car, during this time he picked up about $6000.00 in new parts and had the rear fenders reworked, this was the only real bad area that needed attention. Well he call me yeaterday saying he going to sell the Ford with all the items he bought last year at the Louisville Swap Meet and he's asking only $10,000 for a 100% Steel Forty Coupe along with everything he bought. It also has a Small Block 350 Motor and Interior.

If anybody on the Forum is interested PM and and I will send you his contact information. He hopes to Keep his 1962 Grand Prix he's owned for 30 years, but with no job in the Detroit area who knows...

Again this is a Project that need to be completed but what a nice start...

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

58 Yeoman

One day late, and a dollar short, or something like that... I just bought a 40 standard coupe today, totally unmolested.  For $3. :shock:

I wish I had the cash....
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

57larry

when is the swap meet in Louisville?

Okiedokie

So what did the $6000 get spent on? Any pictures?

37fordcoupe

I don't recall everything he bought during the visit to Louisville but here's what I can remember..

Auto Meter Gauges
Dash Insert
Electric Windshield Wipers
Mirrors
L.E.D Taillights
New 37 Style Head Lights
New Tail Pan

There was many more items, but I can't recall everything...

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

57larry

swap meet is April 4-5