RRT build day

Started by enjenjo, March 18, 2009, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Frank,
Are there any tools ou can think of I should bring???

Tim

No, I think we have all that we will need.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

unklian

Quote from: "moose"Frank,
Are there any tools ou can think of I should bring???

Tim

A few extra Credit Cards might come in handy.  :lol:  :wink:

Danimal

Sorry to say, the boys and I have to go to MSU this Saturday. I forgot all about it. I'll get with you on the steering column for Randy at some point, Frank.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"Sorry to say, the boys and I have to go to MSU this Saturday. I forgot all about it. I'll get with you on the steering column for Randy at some point, Frank.

I'll miss the boys :roll:

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Danimal"Sorry to say, the boys and I have to go to MSU this Saturday. I forgot all about it. I'll get with you on the steering column for Randy at some point, Frank.

I'll miss the boys :roll:

Feel the love. :P

Ohio Blue Tip

Sorry, can't make it this time.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

phat46

Is everything still a "go" for Tomorrow the 18th?

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"Is everything still a "go" for Tomorrow the 18th?

Yes it is, I even(gasp) cleaned up the shop a bit. We should have either 5 or 6 people, which should be plenty for what we can do.

enjenjo

Yes it is, I even(gasp) cleaned up the shop a bit. We should have either 5 or 6 people, which should be plenty for what we can do.

How does burgers and Chilli sound?

phat46

How does burgers and Chilli sound?

Sounds great!!! and great weather too!

moose

Burgers and Chilli would be fine. Last chance to mention any last minute items think you might think we would need to bring.

See ya around 10 am

Tim

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Burgers and Chilli would be fine. Last chance to mention any last minute items think you might think we would need to bring.

See ya around 10 am

Tim

The family coming with you?

moose

Quote from: "moose"Burgers and Chilli would be fine. Last chance to mention any last minute items think you might think we would need to bring.

See ya around 10 am

Tim

The family coming with you?

Nope just me.....

Tim

GPster

Tell Cheryl to make sure the coffee pot is on. I'd be there for breakfast but they told me here at the motel that there's a continental breakfast. What does that mean, that it's hanging off the center of the rear bumper? GPster

purplepickup

Quote from: "GPster"Tell Cheryl to make sure the coffee pot is on. I'd be there for breakfast but they told me here at the motel that there's a continental breakfast. What does that mean, that it's hanging off the center of the rear bumper? GPster
Maybe it's a Pakastani burrito made with kimchee, schnitzel, swiss cheese, and matza balls.....covered with vegemite.  

I think I'd rather have what's hanging off the front bumper.  

See ya tomorrow Joe. :D
George