RRT build day

Started by enjenjo, March 18, 2009, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

We need to get this body assembled enough to figure out chassis dimensions. Any body want to suggest a date?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

I'm pretty flexable right now Frank, I should be able to work with whatever is decided.

Danimal

The first weekend in April I'm out and the weekend before Memorial Day. Other than that, we are wide open.

GPster

I'm OK for 3 / 28 ,   4 / 18 ,   5 / 2 . Those all are Saturdays but it will allow my Friday and Sunday driving so I'll be able to work a full day. GPster

enjenjo

How does april 18 work for others?

purplepickup

April 18 works for me.  What time? and what should we bring?
George

enjenjo

Just yourself and some work clothes.

HotRodLadyCrusr

CRAP, the weekend of the 18th is the ONLY weekend in April I've got something going on.....Lonestar RoundUp in Austin, TX.

I'll try to make the next one.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Danimal

I think that is OK with us. I'll check.

enjenjo

OK, lets plan on April 18 at 10 am. I'll supply food and tools. Every one is welcome to come.

GPster

Well my room is reserved. I'll be there and I can start looking to see if I have anything that could possibly turn a Crosley into a race car. Oh Yea! a fiberglass shower stall. GPster

phat46

I should be able to make that too Frank

enjenjo

I'll get everything set up.

tomslik

Quote from: "GPster"Well my room is reserved. I'll be there and I can start looking to see if I have anything that could possibly turn a Crosley into a race car. Oh Yea! a fiberglass shower stall. GPster

i have a "chopped" one.... :shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

enjenjo

This is coming up in about 10 days, so lets have a count of how many I should expect, so I have enough food and work for all of you.