BBQ Build day

Started by enjenjo, June 25, 2004, 12:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

OK, I've finally made the committment. My room is reserved for the trip to the next Barbeque Build Day. My interest as to what the big surprise will be ( Chat 6/5 ) has me in suspence. Maybe we're going to have "Ohio Blue Tip" cook on it. I'm also interested in how "Purple Pick-Up" is going to get those fenders on the back of his Harley. I feel better about going to Swanton and doing something than going to Good Guys and looking at what everyone else has done. Now if anyone is wandering around the fair grounds in Columbus and sees a pair of '47 to '54 Chevy truck doors that some vendor got tired of hau :wink:  :wink: ling around; Get them! I'm only needing from the hinge side back 16" and from the bottom up about 32". I don't need those gaping holes in the cowl of my project because it will have brakes so I won't have to drag my feet to stop. See you the 17th. GPster

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Our next build day is this coming saturday. we have something cooked up for those who are there. See you soon.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"Our next build day is this coming saturday. we have something cooked up for those who are there. See you soon.

:roll:  Oh Fine save all the good stuff for the Sat I CAN"T be there!!!!!!!  :(  :?  
Debb

purplepickup

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "enjenjo"we have something cooked up for those who are there.

:roll:  Oh Fine save all the good stuff for the Sat I CAN"T be there!!!!!!!  :(  :?  
Debb

Debb, you probably wouldn't fully appreciate 25 Toledo Hooters girls wiping the sweat off us hard working guys anyway. :shock:
George

Fat Cat

Quote from: "purplepickup"Debb, you probably wouldn't fully appreciate 25 Toledo Hooters girls wiping the sweat off us hard working guys anyway. :shock:

Have you ever been to the Toledo Hooters? I am not so sure that is a picture i want to paint for you. I was there only once.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Our next build day is this coming saturday. we have something cooked up for those who are there. See you soon.

Humm ... ya gonna give fat cat a personality ? LOL...
So who was this guy that showed up in michigan sunday handing out flyers for a corn festival and car show in ??? Swanton Ohio ???
Im thinking they pay for the meds for a month for these people if they hand out flyers??? I forgot the date but i think the rrt ought to invade Swanton that day and really show em how to party.. They got a beer tent ???? Do they have mud wrestling ? Does the fire dept sell 50 50 tickets? Parade ???? Parade queen??????????? Do they really celebrate Korn oops thats a rock group----------- Corn ???

Dave

enjenjo

It's august 28th. registration is 9am to noon. at 4 pm they are going to draw a winner of a 350 Chevy engine, one of the entrys will win.  they have dash plaques for the first 200 entries, and T shirts for the first 100 pre entries Pre registration is $8, and day of the show$10

It's at swanton menorial park on main street in swanton. lot's of good food, from boiled corn, to ethnic food. Games for the kids, crafts, antique tractors, lots of shade.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"Debb, you probably wouldn't fully appreciate 25 Toledo Hooters girls wiping the sweat off us hard working guys anyway. :shock:

Well, If I were able to make there sat, now it would have to be conditional to, if Denise and I had some big Hunks to wipe off our sweat!!!!!!  :wink:

And someone had better get some good pics of this surprise I'll be missing !!!  :?  :roll:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"If Denise and I had some big Hunks to wipe off our sweat!!!!!!

I am not sure about you but Denise doesn't sweat she glistens.  :P

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"If Denise and I had some big Hunks to wipe off our sweat!!!!!!

Your such a sweet-talker!  :oops:   xoxoxox

I've got cookies for tomorrow :shock:   Anything else I can bring???
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

More cookies!  See ya in the morning.
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

That's enough :twisted:

purplepickup

I just got the truck back together and took a test drive.  Everything seems to work ok so I'll see ya around 11ish tomorrow.  I'm bringing the fiberglass fenders and the steel ones tomslick gave me......and some cheese curds for Denise :shock:
George

Geeez....Sounds like another fun day! I sure am looking forward to seeing the completed masterpiece in Louiseville! Way,way behind on my current project at work...it's either raining or it's 95 degrees and I wish it was :roll:  Well...I'll be thinking about you guys/gals while I'm slaving away tomorrow.I am going to quit a little early and drop my new wheels off at the powder coater....Chocolate Chip cookies and ice cold milk....Sounds like Fun!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"