Looks Like I'll be buying FORD parts

Started by 40 Chev Coupe, February 01, 2009, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40 Chev Coupe

Well, I guess times are getting tough. I couldn't pass the price up on a 35 Ford Touring Sedan. I still can't believe I bought a Ford.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Well, I guess times are getting tough. I couldn't pass the price up on a 35 Ford Touring Sedan. I still can't believe I bought a Ford.

???

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

I hope it came with all the special parts.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

40 Chev Coupe

And what might all the special parts be? I got a whole shed full of parts. 3 xtra motors, xtra frame, 8 xtra wheels, 2 grilles, xtra set of seats, along with an xtra continental package, plus barrels full of parts. Going to take me all summer to go thru it all.

Mac

Us forum crawlers like to look at pitchers.
Who\'s yer Data?

butch27

Carnut

This has always been my favorite 35 Ford model.

Uncle Bob

Sounds like you've got lots of good tradin' stock with it if you plan to build it.  I tend to favor '36s, but like the '35 as well.  My first in a line of '36s was a fordor touring sedan (for those unfamiliar with Ford lexicon a touring sedan is the model, either tudor or fordor, with the built in, protruding trunk).  Whichever you have they're a great representation of the transition from "square" bodied cars to more "modern" designs with rounder bodies.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

40 Chev Coupe

pics, can't get the pics to post. Any suggestions

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carnut

Heh, heh, ok here's a 35 Ford Tudor 'Humpback' Touring Sedan.

Carnut

Geese, whatta buy, wipe it off, check the oil and water and put gas in it and go for a drive.