new guy , Greetings from Denmark

Started by Tolle, January 28, 2009, 06:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolle

I`ve been a member for a while, but haven`t introduced myself. I`m Danish, 57 yrs, retired 2 yrs ago, have owned a 30 Ford RPU, Brookville.sold
currently driving a 30 Ford Tudor. Original from the assambely plant in Copenhagen and also a 30 ford roadster, Brookville. The roadster is torn apart for paint this winter and I`ll also do some upgrades on the interior
I know I have some questions but I`ll save them for later.  Tolle

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rumrumm

Welcome, Tolle. Post some photos of your cars. We would love to see them.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

phat46

Welcome, as for questions, ask away, that's what we're here for!  :lol:

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

art.flame

welcome tolle,

where are you located in danmark?

purplepickup

Hi Tolle. Welcome :D

Just ignore us when we complain about our gasoline prices.  I'd guess yours are around $6 or $7 per US gallon. :(
George

art.flame

yup youre right its 7 overhere, doesn't stop me from cruzin' :D

Tolle

art.flame, I live in Helsingør closest place to Sweden, actualy I attended
the very first european streetrod nats. in Holland, rosmalen I think the place was called,I drove down in my roadster pick-up.

I`ll post some pics asap.  Gas here at the moment is 6.50 a gallon.

Tolle,Denmark

Cword

Welcome Tolle

Denmark is in my plans for summer 2009.  I was last there in 2001 and visited the Rod Nats in Frank Fri outside of Odense.  I was also able to have a great visit with another Dane from the RRT "cvdk" Claus Vegener.

We've decided it's time again for my wife to visit her aunts, uncles and cousins and so I expect to be traveling back this year.  Right now it looks as if we'll be there in late August, so if you happen to note any interesting events during that moth please post them.

Mike
--

Tolle

Hi Mike, I remember talking to you at the Danish Nats in Frankfri, I was in my 30 Ford RPU. It had a black enamel Ford emblem on the grill shell.
Remember? The date for the Danish Nats is not decided yet but most likely be in Aug. somewhere on sjælland.
         Tolle.

Cword

Quote from: "Tolle"Hi Mike, I remember talking to you at the Danish Nats in Frankfri, I was in my 30 Ford RPU. It had a black enamel Ford emblem on the grill shell.
Remember? The date for the Danish Nats is not decided yet but most likely be in Aug. somewhere on sjælland.
         Tolle.

The red '30 with a black top?

I've got to go find my DSRA pictures...
--

Cword

Found 'em

'30 Roadster Pick-up and '30 sedan at the DSRA nats in Frankfi 2001

--

Tolle

Hi Mike , those are the ones.I`ve sold the RPU. found it a little cramped for long trips, and opted for a roadster wich has a nice comfy wise-guy bench seat with armrest.I`ve started tearing it apart for paint this winter
and in the process doing som upgrades, hopefully ready for spring.
Thanks for posting the pic`s
            Tolle

Cword

You're welcome Tolle

Being able to post those make a nice neat "small world" story.

I had a really nice visit to that DSRA run and it was nice to browse through my photos from that trip.

With luck I'll see you again this coming summer.

Mike
--